Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersGoldfish
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Cheddar Crackers, Baked with Whole Grain, 66 oz Bag

by Goldfish

#12 in Crackers

With Goldfish crackers, the smiles come naturally. Baked with 100% real cheddar cheese and 12g of whole grain per serving, Goldfish Crackers Baked with Whole Grain are a snack the whole family will adore with no artificial flavors or preservatives. For Pepperidge Farm, baking is more than a job. It's a real passion. Each day, the Pepperidge Farm bakers take the time to make every cookie, pastry, cracker and loaf of bread the best way they know how by using simple, quality ingredients.

The way I want to eat this!!!! Where can I buy this? I'm from Europe, specifically Belgium, and I cant find these anywhere. Does anyone a place where I can order this?
what do these taste like?
Do these taste good? I'm not sure if I'll like them since they are whole grain.
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Crackers, Baked with Whole Grain, 6.6 oz. Bag!
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Crackers, Baked with Whole Grain, 6.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Candice R.
What can I say I love to snack and so does my family we enjoy the crisp cheesy taste of Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers! Being a baked whole grain snack I don’t feel guilty ever when I have a hand full or two!!
Brandy N.
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Crackers, Baked with Whole Grain, 6.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
These have the great Goldfish Cracker taste we all like but in a whole grain version. They are little baked cheddar crackers that are shaped like goldfish. They are baked with 100% real cheddar cheese and they have no artificial flavors or preservatives. Good stuff. [product:pepperidge-farms-goldfish-baked-with-whole-grain-cheddar-crackers---6.6oz]
Kerry F.
Abingdon, MD
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Crackers, Baked with Whole Grain, 6.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Kerry F.
My husband and I both love these crackers. We have to buy the 32oz carton because they fly out of our house so fast. The hubs can eat a small size bag of these in one sitting!😲 The whole grain flavor is so yummy! 😋. These are a great snack for all ages.
Lisa S.
Raymond, NH
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Crackers, Baked with Whole Grain, 6.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Lisa S.
Still a family favorite. I and my kids grew up with these fun, cheesy crackers and the whole grain ones give you more of a reason to love them. I buy them on sale and when the salty snack craving hits, I'll put some in a container and nosh away.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Crackers, Baked with Whole Grain, 6.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My daughter loves goldfish!!! They’re a great crunchy, cheesy snack for both kids and adults. I like that they’re baked rather than fried and they’re really convenient and easy to take on the go. They aren’t super messy and they’re very affordable too!
Aanchal K.
Woodside, NY
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Crackers, Baked with Whole Grain, 6.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Aanchal K.
This is my go to snack and i can eat it almost every single day and will never get tired of this.. The cheese makes it more fun.. And if u go to costco or grocery store and don't get this then I don't know who you are..
Hart L.
My youngest likes these crackers for afternoon snack. I like that they are made with whole grain they offer a little more nutrition than original crackers. Recommend giving them a try.
Jessica M.
Topeka
I really don’t think I know anybody with children who does not have this in their house. Sometimes I will give them a little bowl and I tend to eat a lot of them myself😂 it’s a classic and so easy to put in a Togo bag and bring with you in case the kids have a meltdown! Or if mom is just hungry lol. Awesome product keep it coming!
Kimberly G.
Greenville, TX
These taste really good to me. I know it's not the same as the regular ones, but there is something about them that satisfies my taste buds and I feel less guilty about having one or two extra.
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
As a mom I love that these are whole grains and my son loves the flavor, it’s a win win!