Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersGoldfish
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Cheddar Crackers

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Crackers

by Goldfish

#5 in Crackers

The Snack that Smiles Back: When it comes to Goldfish crackers, you can feel good about serving your favorite snacks. All of our cheese varieties, like cheddar, are baked with real cheese, and Goldfish crackers are made with no artificial preservatives or flavors. Everyone loves Goldfish crackers – they're tasty and fun! With a large 30 oz. carton you can always come back for more, or have enough to feed a crowd.

Does the goldfish’s taste good?
What is your favorite goldfish flavor? My fave: An Xtra Cheddar + Pretzel mix! [product:pepperidge-farm-goldfish-cheddar-crackers-30-oz-carton] [product:100-packs-:-pepperidge-farm-goldfish-snack-crackers-cheddar-cheese-05-ounce-single-serve-packages]
se ve delicioso me gustaria probarlo
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Crackers!
Claudia G.
Surrey
Goldfish are a great snack, however not my favourite, I feel like you need to have a lot to be satisfied as they’re so small..
Ava W.
Swansea
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Crackers uploaded by Ava W.
Goldfish are mine and my brothers favourite snack ever! They come in soooo many different flavours but personally the cheddar ones are my favourite! They are a reasonable price but they only down thing is that they are really hard to find in the uk which is a pain!
Lauren W.
Bristol
I purchased some of these in my local American Sweet Shop, since these aren't available in the UK in most supermarkets. They are very cute little snacks, easy to eat and very moreish. They are very similar to mini cheddars, and they are one of my favourite crisps, so I cannot recommend these enough!
Lesleyanne B.
Lonsdale Road, Liverpool
I love these but here in the U.K they have got harder to find at a reasonable price. When I can get these I will buy in bulk so I have them in, I don't know what it is about these but they make me extra happy eating them.
Kiyamah L.
Omg I love goldfish. I've been eating them since I was a kid and now I'm an adult definitely gives you the sense of childhood again it's very natural with no mono sodium glutamate. I would definitely recommend this for everyone any age.
Rula S.
middlesbrough
I actually want to try it because we don’t have it in the us but I tested it before when I was in the USA it was amazing.
Mikayla M.
From young to old it's always going to be a favourite in my house. They're quick and easy, grab and go.
Crystal G.
Parkersburg, WV
My children love eating gold fish crackers. These packets make it easier to hand it to them to eat. We use it for snacks or in lunches. It a health snack the kids can enjoy. I believe any child would love these.
Leona L.
Birkenhead, Wirral
I LOVE THESE! I'm not a child anymore but I'll still eat these and -strange secret of mine- I put them in sandwiches too sometimes (but that's just me). All kids love goldfish! They're the snack that smiles back.
Camila F.
Alpharetta, GA
Perfect for road trips with my kid, he liked it so much and its very easy to clean the mess in the car.

232 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eunice C.
British Columbia
il y a 2 mois
What is your favorite goldfish flavor? My fave: An Xtra Cheddar + Pretzel mix! Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Crackers [product:100-packs-:-pepperidge-farm-goldfish-snack-crackers-cheddar-cheese-05-ounce-single-serve-packages]
Jessica S. il y a 3 jours
i think i agree with you such a good perfect mix with the cheesy if the regular and the salty of the pretzel so good!
Lesly K.