Kayla M.
Kayla M.
APO, AE
My kids eat them everyday, we go threw a big box every two weeks! Is that okay?
Gretchen M.
Gretchen M.
Arkadelphia, AR
4 years ago
It's true. They are better than most "junk food". Moderation is the key. As long as they are getting enough of the other food groups, I don't see why not.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Bloomington , MN
4 years ago
I would rather give them goldfish then giving them chips or other snacks.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Atlanta, GA
4 years ago
Let me preface this by saying that I'm not a mother so I don't understand kid's metabolisms or needing to have cheaper things in the house that are readily available. With that being said, Goldfish crackers are baked which makes them slightly more appealing than things like chips but they are relatively high in fat with 5g of fat per serving which is pretty high considering that they also boast 1g of saturated fat. A serving is only about a handful or so which most kids don't stop at. They offer about 10% of your daily value of sodium per serving as well which is a LOT of salt. With 140 Calories/Serving and 55 calories of that being from fat....they're not really the best snack unless your kids are quite active.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toronto, ON
4 years ago
You may want to avoid giving them so much processed wheat. It is possible that they will develop a gluten sensitivity. I would recommend serving slices of apples or real cheddar on the side, and then increasing the amount of those, and decreasing the amount of goldfish as they get a taste for the other, healthier foods.
Adrianna A.
Adrianna A.
Coral Springs, FL
4 years ago
No! you should give them to your children in moderation just like candy. They are not a healthy snack.
Juli C.
Juli C.
Wilmington, DE
4 years ago
We do too- they are part of most lunches and snacks. I find myself eating them by the handful too!
Patti D.
Patti D.
Bel Air, MD
4 years ago
I think so!! that's 2 weeks!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
4 years ago
That's perfectly fine as long as you don't go through a big box per day
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Easton, PA
4 years ago
It is fine seeing as how these snacks are more healthier than others
angie a.
angie a.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years ago
Better Than Them Eating Junk Food. And all Sorts Or Processed Foods!
Krystle W.