Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Cedar, MI
Does anyone else think the colored cheddar goldfish taste different from the regular cheddar goldfish...or is it just my imagination? I swear they taste different but my son says they're the same just different colors.
Johnnie W.
Johnnie W.
Dayton
1 month, 1 week ago
The crackers taste diffrent due to their ingredients for dying them. They are colored with natural ingredients like beet juice concentrate and other things like that. I had the need to do research when I noticed.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Beaufort, NC
2 years, 7 months ago
My son will only eat the colored ones, he likes the taste better than the uncolored ones.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
West Hartford, CT
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes i noticed. they taste cheaper
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
2 years, 8 months ago
I agree ... The color ones do taste different than the regular ones.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
East Palatka, FL
4 years ago
Yes! I'm a fan of the plan old cheddar goldfish! Why ruin a good thing?
Kylee D.
Kylee D.
West Jordan, UT
4 years ago
I don't like the colors as much. They just don't taste as good!
Lucrezia B.
Lucrezia B.
Los Osos , CA
4 years ago
They sure do have a different taste. I believe it is from the dye that is used! I personally think the original are the best! I usually end up eating them myself...LOL!! My oldest really likes the cupcake flavored ones. Soooo many choices, so little time ;-)
Angela M.
Angela M.
Warren, AR
4 years ago
I also think they taste different my kids agree with this as well.
Paulene D.
Paulene D.
Oceanside, CA
4 years ago
They totally taste different. Its a texture difference as well. Its like the dye that they use makes them less light and fluffy. While the colors are fun...we stick to the original.
Crystyl H.
Crystyl H.
El Dorado, KS
4 years ago
Yes they do have a different taste likely due to the dye used especially the red ones/