Jessica W.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Foodie Expert
Does any one like the multi grain one? For some reason I just feel its healthier for my daughter to snack on. what do you think?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 4 months ago
Love! and they taste the exact same as the original... or at least I think so!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
glendale, az
4 years, 4 months ago
I don't notice much of a difference in taste, but hadn't gotten those for my son yet. he is new to goldfish haha
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Alexandria, VA
4 years, 5 months ago
I buy e multigrain...I've never noticed a difference, and every bit of "healthier" helps!
Becky S.
Becky S.
Fairport, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
I don't notice enough of a taste difference.. we usually get the multi-grain one.
April P.
April P.
Sandston, Va
4 years, 6 months ago
My kids don't like the multi grain ones. I think they taste different than the regular :\
4 years, 6 months ago
I always buy the multi-grain ones for my kids. They are still probably loaded with sodium, but at least its whole grain too!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Escondido, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
I didn't know they existed! I must try them!
Tara K.
Tara K.
Charlotte, NC
4 years, 6 months ago
I always buy the whole grain ones. I love them, and my kids never seem to notice a difference.