BY GOLDFISH #3 in Crackers

Pepperidge Farm® Original Goldfish® Baked Snack Crackers.
Finn®.
Original, Baked Soup Crackers.
Natural.
No Artificial Preservatives.
0g Trans Fat.
Net wt 6.6 oz (187g).

• What is your favorite flavor of Goldfish Crackers?252 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Xtra Chredder?4 Answers
  • what is your favorite flavor? just wondering!8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like how they have a bunch of different flavors to choose from and they are a great price and last for a while in my house." in 466 reviews
  • "Great for on the go you van put them in a ziplock and pop them out whenever my son loves these so gotta have them everywhere we go" in 273 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these, we have actually used goldfish crackers to put in her Easter eggs when we hide them, instead of candy." in 213 reviews
  • "My kids appsolutly love gold fish and there many flavors my son right now loves the rainbow colored ones but they are also so fun to play with and they taste great" in 183 reviews
  • "I could sit down in front of the TV and eat a whole bag of Goldfish which is why I only buy them every once in a while. " in 178 reviews
ArabianBeauty M.
Detroit , MI
Foodie Expert
Goldfish are little snacks to eat. You really can't go wrong with this snack. they're crispy and salty enough that a quick handful satisfies a craving, and the cheese flavor is light enough that you don't feel disgusting if you eat more than a quick handful.My daughter is obsessed with them. i cant go to the grocery store without taking one home for my princess.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Foodie Expert
How can you not love Goldfish?  My kids crave them.  They love going to the store and picking out a bag of Goldfish.  I keep them on hand for snacks and as an addition to soups or meals.  They are so fun and are great tasting.  I’ve never been let down by a bag of Goldfish.
Sarah S.
Foodie Expert
These snack are amazing. Pepperidge Farm makes awesome crackers. Goldfish taste like salty heaven. They're practically addicting, but there's hardly anything to them, so it's okay! I could eat these every day and never get tired of them. I always steal some when my friends eat them. Amazing!
Julie M.
Sioux Center
My daughter, husband and I love these, but my son can't have any because he has a dairy allergy. I wish they had one flavor or option that was dairy-free, even the pretzel ones have dairy in them :( They are a rare treat in our house, but when my daughter does get them, he gets jealous.
Priscilla G.
Foodie Expert
I love eating goldfish. That is just one thing I have not let go of. They are so good! I wouldn’t say they are the healthiest, but everything in moderation is okay. I would recommend to others and I will continue to purchase!
Julie M.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Goldfish are my favorite snack crackers (much better than Whales, I might add) they are deliciously crunchy and flavorful. I don't buy them all the time, but it's a great treat, and especially something I have on hand when babysitting or working with kids. One of my favorites.
Sarah S.
Chicago
Who doesn't love goldfish crackers? I ate these snacks as a child and eat them as an adult. I continue to buy these because they are a fairly inexpensive snack.  The package is easy to fold over to have a few now and save some for later.  I will continue to buy these.
sophia i.
Houston
it is good though it is salty and it feels somehow in your mouth when you eat it for too long, I will like to buy it again but I how the producer reduces the salt in the goldfish. I will give it four stars because I love it and my mom loves it too. I hope you guys love it too
Sammi Z.
I love these! They are a quick snack that I can grab while I am studying or on the go. They are also really cute since hey are shaped as little gold fish. here are also various flavors but I can't pick just one as my favorite. Overall, these crackers are a fun snack for anyone!
Cee J.
Foodie Expert
Loved Golfdish since I was a kid and still do! <333 lol These snack are absolutely delicious and (unless crushed) , are very easy to clean up! But I've got pets so there really is no "clean up" lol! Walmart has it for the best price so ,..try it you'll like it! lol <333
Carrie R.
Bridgeport, WV
What is your favorite flavor of Goldfish Crackers?
Heather K.
Columbia, SC
What's your favorite flavor of Goldfish?
Victoria S.
Kissimmee, FL
What flavor is the best out of all of them?
Sarah C.
Freeland, WA
How much does this cracker make you smile? :)
alisha l.
Has anyone tried smashing them and roll chicken in it and cooked it like breaded chicken if so how was it?