BY GOLDFISH #1 in Crackers

Pepperidge Farm® Original Goldfish® Baked Snack Crackers.
Finn®.
Original, Baked Soup Crackers.
Natural.
No Artificial Preservatives.
0g Trans Fat.
Net wt 6.6 oz (187g).

• What is your favorite flavor of Goldfish Crackers?250 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Xtra Chredder?4 Answers
  • are these only sold in America? 2 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
  • "I like how they have a bunch of different flavors to choose from and they are a great price and last for a while in my house." in 466 reviews
  • "Great for on the go you van put them in a ziplock and pop them out whenever my son loves these so gotta have them everywhere we go" in 273 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these, we have actually used goldfish crackers to put in her Easter eggs when we hide them, instead of candy." in 213 reviews
  • "My kids appsolutly love gold fish and there many flavors my son right now loves the rainbow colored ones but they are also so fun to play with and they taste great" in 183 reviews
  • "I could sit down in front of the TV and eat a whole bag of Goldfish which is why I only buy them every once in a while. " in 178 reviews
Serena S.
Serena S.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
I have eaten these since I was a kid when was first given to me by a neighbor woman that would always let me come over and look at her collection of dolls, she had a whole room full of them with only a little space to walk in and turn around. My mom asked me one time what I had been eating and I said "Goldfish" she about flipped.. next thing I knew she was out the door and knocking on the neighbors door asking about why she was feeding me goldfish.. I was standing behind her laughing and so was the neighbor lady she handed mom the bag, mom was just standing there with a strange look on her face. But anyway... these crackers are great has a nice cheddar flavor, is flaky and crisp. I recommend them highly .. Your kids will love them.
Wendi F.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
Foodie Expert
Between having kids in the house and my own need for cute adorable snack crackers, these are always a huge favorite with us all. We've even used them for croutons on a salad, cracker sin tomato soup, and I even crushed some up once to put on top of a casserole because I didn't have regular breadcrumbs to use! They are versatile, easy, affordable, and tasty. They also make great toddler snacks for practicing the pincer grasp between the thumb and pointer finger too, though that doesn't stop my kids at any age from shoveling them by the handful into their mouths LOL.
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
What kid doesn't love Goldfish crackers? What parent doesn't sneak their kids' Goldfish crackers? They're crispy and salty enough that a quick handful satisfies a craving, and the cheese flavor is light enough that you don't feel disgusting if you eat more than a quick handful. The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars is because there does seem to be some inconsistency from batch to batch. Some are puffier and less flavorful, and some are flatter and have more flavor. I personally prefer the flatter ones, but I'm not sure what the standard should be.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Goldfish are fun, little snacks to eat. They don't taste amazing, but they do satisfy a snack craving. I prefer the snack packs because I can never eat too much of these at a time and it is convenient if I ever want to pack on the go. However, I wouldn't say Goldfish are the best type of animal-type cheese crackers out there. There are cheaper store brand alternatives that taste just as good. Nonetheless, these crackers are cute and I still prefer them over the others.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Warren, MI
Foodie Expert
You really can't go wrong with this snack. Not only are they delicious, they're also very cheap! They have plenty of variations of styles and flavors (pretzel, rainbow, cookie, etc.) so you can never get sick of them. I've been eating them since I was born basically and now they are my go-to. Plus (at least for the original brand) you can eat about fifty for one serving of about 140 calories. So you'll feel like you're eating a lot, but not a ton in calories.
Cait C.
Cait C.
Fair Haven, VT
These tiny little cheddar flavored fish are a family favorite snack, and they're more healthy than say a bag of potato chips. My kids always have to have them, so I always throw some in a bag or container to take on the go, and the beach is no exception, we never go there without a bag of them. They're flavorful, crunchy and made by a well known and trusted brand. I also like how they now have more whole grain options, my kids still love them!
nicky h.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
These are my 9 year old daughters favorite after school snack. I put them in a ziplock bag so she can have them for snack or in her lunch at school. They are easy to take on the go as well. They can be somewhat of a healhier option for snacking. Not too salty nor too cheesy just the perfect amount of both. I like that the cheese is baked in and not just a powder they throw on. They're not messy, and easy to clean up if you drop them.
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
My daughters is obsessed with goldfish crackers she is always bugging me to get them when we go shopping. They are usually really cheap on sale for $1 or so a bag but when not on sale they can be kind of pricey some places. The cheddar ones are great to snack on or add to your chili and love there are all kinds of other flavors. Fun to pack in lunches for school,field trips, road trips, play dates, just a great snack for all ages.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Foodie Expert
I know the regular cheese goldfish are everybody's favorite, but not in my house! We've been getting the pizza variety for ages. I think they are so much better than the regular version. Do they taste like pizza? No. But that doesn't matter, because the flavor is so good. I honestly can't even describe what they actually taste like. I guess they taste a little bit like the herbs that would be on pizza, but very mild. So good!
Angel D.
Angel D.
Bristol, TN
I love these cute little fish shaped crackers for me and my four year old. We buy these all the time to put in our beach bag as an easy snack. They are pretty healthy as they are made with real cheese. They taste amazing and as I already mentioned they are super cute. They only con is that wet little fingers make these crackers quite soggy. In the long run they are still absolutely perfect for an easy snack at the beach.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Bridgeport, WV
What is your favorite flavor of Goldfish Crackers?
Heather K.
Heather K.
Columbia, SC
What's your favorite flavor of Goldfish?
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Kissimmee, FL
What flavor is the best out of all of them?
alisha l.
alisha l.
Has anyone tried smashing them and roll chicken in it and cooked it like breaded chicken if so how was it?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Freeland, WA
How much does this cracker make you smile? :)