Add a Photo

#2 in Crackers
Photos (141)
Vivianny G.
Vivianny G.

He comido éstos desde que era un niño cuando se le dio primero a mí por una vecina que siempre me dejaba venir y mirar a su colección de muñecas, tenía una habitación llena de ellos con sólo un poco de espacio para caminar en y dar la vuelta. Mi mamá me preguntó una vez lo que había estado comiendo y me dijo "Goldfish" se volcó sobre .. Lo siguiente que supe que estaba fuera de la puerta y llamar a la puerta vecinos preguntando por qué me daba de comer a peces de colores .. Yo estaba de pie detrás de ella reía y así fue a la vecina le entregó la bolsa de mamá, mamá estaba allí de pie con una extraña expresión en su rostro. Pero de todos modos ... estas galletas son grandes tiene un agradable sabor a queso cheddar, es escamosa y crujiente. Los recomiendo altamente .. Sus niños les va a encantar.
Serena S.
Serena S.
Tulsa, OK

I have eaten these since I was a kid when was first given to me by a neighbor woman that would always let me come over and look at her collection of dolls, she had a whole room full of them with only a little space to walk in and turn around. My mom asked me one time what I had been eating and I said "Goldfish" she about flipped.. next thing I knew she was out the door and knocking on the neighbors door asking about why she was feeding me goldfish.. I was standing behind her laughing and so was the neighbor lady she handed mom the bag, mom was just standing there with a strange look on her face. But anyway... these crackers are great has a nice cheddar flavor, is flaky and crisp. I recommend them highly .. Your kids will love them.
James B.
James B.
Superior, WI

I have loved these since I was a child. I like that they bake the cheese in instead of using a cheese powder. Also they are small and can be put in a sandwich baggy for on the go snacking. They aren't exactly healthy but compared to other snack foods they are one of the healthier options out there. However I do not like the colored version many because it has all the same ingredients, but with food coloring added. Sure kids like colored food but it is unhealthy for them to eat it when they don't need to. I also like that you can find these almost anywhere. I tend to find Goldfish taste good with juices, and meat and cheese sandwiches. I recommend these as a snack food for people of all ages.
Jayme P.
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR

These are so great for on-the-go. They are perfect for kiddos who don't have many teeth because they're not that crunchy. When I first tried these I immediately fell in love. I love cheese as it is so having little fish shaped crackers makes me a happy camper. They are conveniently priced. When I read a book, I love to snack & Goldfish Cheddar crackers are the best for it. I don't really like to share them because they're that yummy! I love the fact that they have salt on them too. It adds to the flavor. I would definitely recommend anyone trying Goldfish Crackers who hasn't had them before.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI

This is such a delicious snack. I buy these from Target for about $3.00 a bag; sometimes they go on sale for $2.50 each. This product is not gluten free. A serving size is 55 pieces, whcih contains 140 calores, 0 grams of suger, 5 grams of fat and 250 mg of sodium. This isn't the most healthies snack you can purchase but it is better than eating candy or potato chips. The taste is great and the chessy flavor isn't over powering. They are the perfect size for snacking and go great with dips. Overall, I would recommend everyone to try these snacks. They are very tasty and pretty affordable.
Wendi F.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA

Between having kids in the house and my own need for cute adorable snack crackers, these are always a huge favorite with us all. We've even used them for croutons on a salad, cracker sin tomato soup, and I even crushed some up once to put on top of a casserole because I didn't have regular breadcrumbs to use! They are versatile, easy, affordable, and tasty. They also make great toddler snacks for practicing the pincer grasp between the thumb and pointer finger too, though that doesn't stop my kids at any age from shoveling them by the handful into their mouths LOL.
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI

What kid doesn't love Goldfish crackers? What parent doesn't sneak their kids' Goldfish crackers? They're crispy and salty enough that a quick handful satisfies a craving, and the cheese flavor is light enough that you don't feel disgusting if you eat more than a quick handful. The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars is because there does seem to be some inconsistency from batch to batch. Some are puffier and less flavorful, and some are flatter and have more flavor. I personally prefer the flatter ones, but I'm not sure what the standard should be.
Leigh C.
Leigh C.
Rocklin, CA

Good job Pepperidge Farms for making goldfish. Not only are they super addicting and totally yummy, but they are perfect for a mid afternoon snack. Whenever I need to do something around the house like dishes, I sit my son in his high chair and put a little hand full in front of him. He LOVES them. Great for putting in a zip lock bag and taking them on the go, I try to make sure I always carry around a little baggy with me in case of emergencies. You never know when you will feel a little hungry while out or when the kid will need a distraction.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Riverside, Ca

Being that I have an active 3 year old little boy, these are a MUST HAVE! A MUCH healthier option than most snacks offered today, as well as being convenient and the perfect size for his little hands. I also like the fact you can purchase them in bulk. The individually packaged Goldfish are a lifesaver when running out the door and looking for something quick and easy to grab for snack. The flavor we choose are the Cheddar, and they are not too overbearing or strong. Goldfish are the go to snack for my son, and I am proud to say so.
Michele  F.
Michele F.
Conyers , GA

This is a long time favorite of mine. It's a classic! I could literally eat the whole bag in one sitting! They are fun to eat. I like to lick the flavoring off of them first then split them in half. It makes them last longer and keeps me from eating all of them. This is a treat I like to savor. The price is always right because they are usually on sale or bogo. You can't go wrong with these and did I mention it is actually a healthy snack? They are a guilt free option compared to other snacks available!
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Bridgeport, WV

What is your favorite flavor of Goldfish Crackers?
Heather K.
Heather K.
Columbia, SC

What's your favorite flavor of Goldfish?
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Kissimmee, FL

What flavor is the best out of all of them?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Freeland, WA

How much does this cracker make you smile? :)
alisha l.
alisha l.

Has anyone tried smashing them and roll chicken in it and cooked it like breaded chicken if so how was it?