Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Baked Snack Crackers Variety Pack - 20 CT uploaded by Melissa R.

BY GOLDFISH #66 in Crackers

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Baked Snack Crackers Variety Pack.

Cheddar colors:

120 calories per package.

Xtra cheddar:

120 calories per package.

Go Finn!

Reach n' snack.

Grab n' go.

Finn®.

Home.

Time.

Guests.

Pepperidge Farm®, Goldfish®, Baked Snack Crackers, cheddar baked with real cheese, colors, 10 packs.

Pepperidge Farm®, Goldfish®, Baked Snack Crackers, flavor blasted, xtra cheddar, 10 packs.

20-0.9 oz (26g) packs. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Baked Snack Crackers Variety Pack - 20 CT
  • "There are so many different kinds of goldfish that they could add a little more variety in the variety pack but over a classic favorite snack." in 1 review
Liz R.
Liz R.
Ogden, UT
My young children love goldfish crackers but this snack pack is overpriced. I prefer purchasing them in bulk at my favorite warehouse store then dividing them in smaller containers myself.

I do like this variety pack when I need a treat to share at preschool or for my kids to hand out as a part of holiday gifts, etc.

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers are a quality item that my kids love. I just prefer different packaging.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Modesto, CA
I can't even tell you how many gold fish we go through in my house with three kids!! I buy all varieties, snack packs, and the jumbo boxes! My kids take these to lunch, have them for snack, they're in the diaper bag. We always have gold fish with us! My kids love them so I always buy them because they're so convenient! Sometimes it just takes a few gold fish to keep your toddler from having a meltdown! Lol
Kim W.
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
I keep these in the diaper bag for the toddlers. They're practically an essential item and I can't leave home without them. Always saves the day when we sit down at a restaurant and kiddo doesn't want to wait for us to order or for the food to arrive. The goldfish are the perfect way to hold her over for those precious minutes!
Kaaryn S.
Kaaryn S.
Fayetteville, AR
Great value for the money! This was an awesome idea, since I personally like the original cheese goldfish, my brother likes the pretzel, and my sister and husband both love the sweeter varieties. Its always nice to have a handy grab and go snack in the pantry anyway, especially on busy weekends. I love this!!
Gina G.
Gina G.
Muskegon, MI
I was so happy when Pepperidge Farm put Goldfish Crackers in a snack size variety pack. These crackers are a staple item in my kids' lunches. The variety ensures everyone receives their favorite without having the same kind every day. I like the convenience too. I recommend these for busy moms.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
This house never met a gold fish they didn't like. I like the variety pack so they don't get burnt our on one flavor but the truth is we usually buy these for lunches, then a huge box of rainbow goldfish for the pantry to eat at home. LOL we do use them to work on counting too! And colors!
Janet B.
Janet B.
Adrian, MI
These are a healthy, and great tasting snake. I really love the price of them, and the quality. I really was happy to see that even the little ones loved them. I always try to grab some at Walmart, or my grocery store. You can get them at a reasonable price at your favorite store.
Hira K.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
My kids loves Goldfish crackers. this bike is very good you can find so many flavors in one pack I have 3 kids and everyone gets his favorite flavor sometime kids make mess with it but that's okay very good in on the go. I always bring the snacks with me to keep my children busy
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I love the snack pack variety box of the gold fish crackers. I like the size of the packs so I can pack them in my kids lunch boxes and my kids love having different flavors to choose from. By far, goldfish are my kids' favorite cracker and they are always asking for them.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Chandler , Az
I buy these for my son and niece whenever she comes to visit. My son takes a bag along with his lunch everyday and i try and sneak a bag here and there as well. For the price you get a decent amount and i love that there are many flavors to choose from on a daily basis.