BY GOLDFISH

This flavor is also marketed as Goldfish Mix Chocolate Mint + Pretzel see more...

Tamara C.
Mission, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely a staple. I don’t see these ever not being a snack in our household. We don’t have them around all of the time but when we do get them they don’t last very long. Just a nice quick snack and surprisingly delicious in a bowl of soup.
alyssa m.
Queens
I love goldfish crackers but I feel like it being updated because the brand itself is not doing anything to update the product it taste the same as it always does and there’s not really much of a taste just salting crackers
Dawn M.
N Attleboro, MA
These are always in the house. The kids have always loved them. They’re priced perfectly and come in the ideal quantity. We keep a bag in the car and one in the house, always on hand if the kids need a quick snack.
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cracker! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Nancy H.
Holtville
Great snack for anyone. We all love it. It has a good flavor. I would recommend it to other moms as a snack. I’ve had these since I was a kindergartener and absolutely love them.
Hannah G.
East Greenbush
First of all...goldfish crackers are the greatest thing to happen since sliced bread. I will always be buying goldfish for the rest of my life. All the flavors are amazing and can’t wait to try new ones
Hannah G.
I’ve gotten just about every kind of these and I love them. They are great for a snack and are easy to bag up and take on the go. My favorite cheddar crackers by far.
CHELSEA B.
I love goldfish so much! The original is definitely my fave although I have tried a variety of them. Not very healthy but totally worth it. I purchase from Walmart typically. Fair priced and a great snack you can take with you just about anywhere!
Haeley W.
Clarksville, TN
Goldfish have been my favorite snack for as long as I can remember. I still get excited when I walk into my parents house and see a bag sitting on the counter. They’re not over salted and just enough to satisfy my cravings. Who doesn’t like the snack that smiles back?!
Autumn F.
Collinsville, IL
Goldfish are very good and I love eating them. Theres a good amount of them in the package so there are many days of use depending on how much you eat them. They arent the healthiest but not unhealthy