Pepperidge Farm Goldfish 100 Calorie Flavor Blasted Xtra Cheddar Snack Cracker Pouches - 5 CT

BY GOLDFISH #81 in Crackers

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® 100 Calorie Flavor Blasted® Xtra Cheddar Pouches.
Baked snack crackers.
5 pouches.
Smaller size big taste!
Baked with real cheese.
Finn®.
Made with whole grain.
0 grams trans fat.
5 - 0.72 oz pouches. see more...

• "They are a perfect snack and love that they are in 100 calorie packs now!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great snack on the go!" in 1 review
  • "It's even better now that they are pre-sorted into 100 calorie packs." in 1 review
  • "They love the cheddar flavor and the fun fish shape!" in 1 review
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
Honestly, who in the world doesn't love goldfish? They are a delicious snack. In the non-sweet snack category, I'd put them right up there in the pantheon with Combos (obviously Pepperoni Pizza as the best kind) and Doritos (preferably Cool Ranch, but I'll hear arguments for other flavors). I have heard rumors goldfish are slightly healthier than the two aforementioned tasty treats. Rumors are a tricky mistress. Hard to say.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
These are a staple in our household and the boyfriend can easily manage to go through an entire standard bag of these, so these are a nice way to keep from having the whole bag disappear within a day. I'd definitely recommend these, whether to parents, someone watching their calories or someone just trying to make sure they last more than a day!
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
Who did not like goldfish is when they were younger and after the other brands of goldfish I'm still all about the original goldfish the cheese because it comes and it comes in all these different flavors and colors and I'm like what what is this what was wrong with the original if it ain't broke don't fix it that's what I always say
Megan B.
Megan B.
St Clr Shores, MI
My son is a huge fan of Goldfish crackers. I love these 100 calorie pouches because they are handy and convenient for him. They can easily be brought along on a picnic or walk without hassle. I love the fact that I can enjoy them too because they are only 100 calories. The flavor is exceptional. I love the xtra chedder taste!!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Salem, OR
After school snack staple in my house kids and i love these. very price friendly and always have great sales on these. They come in tons of flavors for everyone to choose, but my favorite are the originals. Love them and would recommend them to anyone of any age. Plus there shaped like little fish, who dosent like that.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Foodie Expert
These are so perfect for my 2 year old son! They are great on the go and they are proportioned perfectly. It has just enough to satisfy him in between meals. That are only 100 calories so it make it light on the daily intake. The flavor is the original baked cheddar and that is very yummy!! A must try for on the go!
Smiley O.
Smiley O.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Goldfish are cheesy, salty and flavorful! Some people may see them as just a child's snack, but I still like them. You pop a bag in your purse and take the snack with you. Compared to other snacks like it, I enjoy Gold fish more. It's reasonably priced to fit most shopping budgets. I love the little fishes!
Aimeeh L.
Aimeeh L.
Foodie Expert
My kid loves this, and I know a lot of children from our church likes to eat this. It is actually offered as snacks to them, because everybody just like Godlfish. Even adults like me enjoy the taste of cheddar! And it is nice that they have small packaging like this which you just easily grab to anywhere.
Byanka D.
Byanka D.
I love the extra cheese ones haha. I just love cheese and might have a cheese problem ahha. I love how these crackers are always crunchy and always cheesy. They are also easy to take with you when you just need a quick snack to snack one. I know I snack on them when I wait for my mom to make dinner.
Hayane S.
Hayane S.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I like to have those crackers with me when I'm nanning. It's good for you and the children, cause it's easy for them to chew on them, and they are in a good size so they won't choke. All the kiddos that i take care love it, and the families approve. Super easy to find at any grocery store.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Foodie Expert
Is this a yummy snack? It's that time of the month and I can't stop eating so please suggest yummy & filling foods!!
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Twin Falls, ID
Foodie Expert
Do these taste any different than the original ones?