BY GOLDFISH #93 in Crackers

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® 100 Calorie Pouches.
Baked snack crackers.
Smaller size big taste!
Finn®.
Cheddar, baked with real cheese!
Natural.

• What's the difference between calorie counted snack cracker pouch...2 Answers
  • Are the calorie packs worth it or should you jut buy the bag and ...5 Answers
  • Can you ever eat just one of these 100 cal packs?2 Answers
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish 100 Calorie Cheddar Snack Cracker Pouches - 5 CT
  • "And the 100 calorie packs are great because it makes it easier to take them on the go, whether they're for you or someone else!" in 7 reviews
  • "I love gold fish expecially the pizza and extreme cheese ones they are delisious my little brother like the rainbow ones because they are colorful" in 5 reviews
  • "I'm obsessed with 100 calorie packs, and I was so excited when I saw that goldfish was an option." in 3 reviews
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mandeville , LA
I love having a product that not only will my children enjoy, but is parents will like also! Not to mention for those that count calories, this product is low in calories so I think the adults can indulge also. The variety of flavors is another plus being that some kids can be picky, but rest assure there is a flavor that everyone will enjoy!
Fal L.
Fal L.
Foodie Expert
A great low calorie snack that prevents you from unknowingly eating a lot because you don't have an entire box! I love the prepackaged goldfish for this reason. I definitely prefer goldfish over cheese-its because they don't taste as sharp. Goldfish also don't leave your hands messy with the cracker crumb residue.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
Every once in a while I get a bag that is just a tad too salty, but they are by far my favorite cheesy cracker! They are very affordable, and very "fun" to eat. I remember when I was younger I used to think I was a shark when I was eating them, and now the kids I baby'sit think the same thing. It's so funny!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Osceola, IA
I think Pepperidge farm goldfish 100 calorie cheddar snack cracker pouches are good for small children because of the small quantities which is good for smaller children and some people because it gives you them by proportion. Just what some people need and most because it does or did have msg.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Foodie Expert
These are my son favorite snack. He normally eats one at that time of the afternoon when its yet too early for dinner. They are very practical and the puches last a lot. They are also very resistant and though I squeeze them with a lot of other stuff in my kid's bag, they usually remain intact.
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Foodie Expert
I am addicted to Pepperidge Farm Goldfish! These bags are really handy. I can take them anywhere as a snack. They also help with portion control. They are a good size for children to take to lunch at school. I wish they sold these as "well-cooked". I love the few burnt ones I get sometimes.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
These are the perfect snacks to throw in my lunch for work or just to munch on during the day. I like how the bags are limited to 100 calories so I don't have to worry about counting calories or how much I'm eating. As always, great classic taste that reminds me of my childhood lunches!
Joan R.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Great snack item to keep in a bag if I am going to be out for the day.Great taste and conveint size packages make it great for on the go and if I have extra kids with me they can each have their own package and keeps them satisfied until we can get home to eat dinner.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
It tastes wonderful! I like how they're actually fish so if you feed them to your kids, they'd get a kick out of it. I don't know whether it's healthy but it did meet my expectation. I'm not a first time consumer and I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Chiara T.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
Foodie Expert
#Goldfish is definitely #thesnackthatsmilesback. It's tasty, crunchy, and salty. They are the perfect snack for road trips because they are very filling, but they're not so salty that you need to drink tons of water while you eat them. Would definitely recommend!
McKenzie R.
McKenzie R.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Are the calorie packs worth it or should you jut buy the bag and put them in little baggys?
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Do these taste any different from the original goldfish ?
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
What is your favorite flavor and size gold fish?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Vista, CA
Do these taste the same as regular cheddar?
Weeda
Weeda
What's the difference between calorie counted snack cracker pouch vs. a regular snack pack of gold fish?