BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Golden Orchard Cookie Collection.
Made with real fruit.
9 varieties of luscious, buttery bliss. see more...

Karen P.
Lexington, KY
These are okay cookies. I usually am a huge fan of Pepperidge Farm products, especially the cookies, but this variety really is below par for the brand compared to everything else. Everything in this pack sort tastes the same. Some have jam on them, some don't but it all seems to be the same basic cookie. I would have like more variety.
Sandi M.
This collection is wonderful. These are great for company or as a snack. The filling in the jelly cookies is not too sweet and compliments the cookie part. The shortbreads and crisps melt in your mouth and who doesn't like the Chessmen cookies? I like mine with an herbal tea with only a touch of honey.
Tannille W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
These were incredibly delicious! It's exactly what I have come to expect from pepperidge farm cookies, rich buttery goodness, in great tasting cookie. This box includes the shortbread and the jam filled cookies. Buy two boxes, one for yourself, and one for your company! You'll thank me.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I love Pepperidge Farms cookies! My favorite are the original Milano cookies but having a variety pack allows you to try flavors you may not have tried before. Great for parties!
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
Why can I not find these anymore!!!! This is the best assortment. The lattice top cookies with the jam rock and I cant find those either. :(
Robin K.
Fort Smith
Pepperidge farms knew what they were doing when they made this.i buy a box and everybody can have what they like.they are fancy for party trays also
Tiffany H.
Harrison, NJ
Love shortbread and all these cookies taste like it but it different shapes and some with jam. If you like shortbread or are hosting a tea party I would buy these
Maria A.
My god this cookies are so yummy, i remember that my grandma always bought this on family dinners and we all love this.
Penny W.
Bay City, MI
Very very good ! Can't keep them in hand at work ! Everyone steals them . They don't last long . Great cookie .
Amanda B.
San Jose, CA
Not a fan of every since cookie in this collection but it's a good value. Love the ones with the jam filling!