BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Golden Orchard Cookie Collection.
Made with real fruit.
9 varieties of luscious, buttery bliss. see more...

Maria A.
Maria A.
My god this cookies are so yummy, i remember that my grandma always bought this on family dinners and we all love this.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
These are okay cookies. I usually am a huge fan of Pepperidge Farm products, especially the cookies, but this variety really is below par for the brand compared to everything else. Everything in this pack sort tastes the same. Some have jam on them, some don't but it all seems to be the same basic cookie. I would have like more variety.
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
Why can I not find these anymore!!!! This is the best assortment. The lattice top cookies with the jam rock and I cant find those either. :(
Robin K.
Robin K.
Pepperidge farms knew what they were doing when they made this.i buy a box and everybody can have what they like.they are fancy for party trays also
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Harrison, NJ
Love shortbread and all these cookies taste like it but it different shapes and some with jam. If you like shortbread or are hosting a tea party I would buy these
patrisha r.
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
Yummy they are amazing to eat and amazing as gifts I love having them out for guest to eat something to have with tea, coffee or coco
Jessy M.
Jessy M.
Tracy, CA
Deliciosas! De las mejores galletas que he probado,siempre con variedad,mis favoritas las de dulce de leche!
Tannille W.
Tannille W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
These were incredibly delicious! It's exactly what I have come to expect from pepperidge farm cookies, rich buttery goodness, in great tasting cookie. This box includes the shortbread and the jam filled cookies. Buy two boxes, one for yourself, and one for your company! You'll thank me.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I love Pepperidge Farms cookies! My favorite are the original Milano cookies but having a variety pack allows you to try flavors you may not have tried before. Great for parties!
Penny W.
Penny W.
Bay City, MI
Very very good ! Can't keep them in hand at work ! Everyone steals them . They don't last long . Great cookie .