Pepperidge Farm® Geneva Distinctive Cookies uploaded by Kendra W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

There’s a reason these classics have endured so long. They’re really good.

Made From: Semi Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Pecans, Soy, Hydrogenated Soy And Palm Oils, Cornstarch, Invert Syrup, Molasses, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Nonfat Milk, Baking Soda, Salt, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Cream Of Tartar, Natural Flavors, Eggs. Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Pecans, Eggs.

• "It has just the right amount of cookie and chocolate." in 1 review
  • "Family wide there is more love for the chocolate chip styles than the crunchy cookie." in 1 review
  • "They are amazingly blend together and tastes even better with coffee." in 1 review
  • "This is the only cookie with dark chocolate that is not bitter and I too love them." in 1 review
  • "Delicious cookie, perfect amount of chocolate, and just enough nut pieces to add more crunch." in 1 review
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are delicious. I enjoy the fact that they have little pieces of a nut. I am a repeat customer and I will continue buying them. This brand offers great cookies. I recommend the brand and cookies.
Kendra W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hmmm, I debated on giving these a 3 star rating ... They're not bad, they're just not great. And the packaging definitely shows more pecans then they're actually are on the cookie as you can see from my photo. It's a nice crunchy style cookie, with a good layer of chocolate on one side, seems like they would be great for dunking in an assortment of beverages (coffee, tea, hot cocoa). Just can't get over the fact that how little amount of pecans there are on the chocolate side, the cookie would be so much better if the amount more closely resembled the advertised amount on the front of the packaging.
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are my dirty little secret! These are the best cookies out there. They have a great crunch, a nice layer of dark chocolate, and yummy pecans. Many cookies are sickly sweet. These are sweet for sure but not excessively so. They're being discontinued, which is ridiculous, so I bought a dozen. I recommend you get them now as well.
Marlena S.
There's probably not one cookie that I don't love from Pepperidge Farm but the Geneva is one of their best. I love the dark chocolate coating with those delicious crunchy nuts on top. I also like the fact they are thin. They're great elegant cookies you could lay out on a platter and serve to guests
Lynne U.
Groveport, OH
Great for that chocolate fix and sweet tooth. Nice variety and not too sweet. Not healthy but better than most cookies. It is worth the value, just wish it had more. I get this most of the time and will keep buying.
Emma P.
Murfreesboro , TN
These are so delicious and I feel like I pick them up every time I'm at the store. They never last very long at my house and I wish they had bigger bags yet I know id just eat them all again. They aren't a huge crumbly mess like most and they aren't packed with fat.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Another cookie that I like more than most of the others. Great thin layer of chocolate with a crunchy-ish cookie. Delicious. Great with milk. Even with coffee. Definitely recommend.
Sabrina N.
Reno, NV
I could live off these cookies. The chocolate melts so quickly on your tongue, leaving the nutty buttery goodness of the rest of the cookies. They are crumbly, so no milk dipping, but it's soooo worth it. I get these cookies every time I'm on my period or sad.
Britney H.
Johnson City, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The ultimate cookie to help curb your sweet craving, without over doing it on chocolate. Delectable and affordable, even kids will like it. While it's not perfectly healthy, it is a better option than triple chocolate cookies.
Grecia P.
Miami
All of Pepperdine farm cookies are delicious! Absolutely love these! I'm super picky about the desserts I eat but these cookies are great! Have to be careful not to eat the bag at once.