Pepperidge Farm® Geneva Distinctive Cookies uploaded by Kendra W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

There’s a reason these classics have endured so long. They’re really good.

Made From: Semi Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Pecans, Soy, Hydrogenated Soy And Palm Oils, Cornstarch, Invert Syrup, Molasses, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Nonfat Milk, Baking Soda, Salt, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Cream Of Tartar, Natural Flavors, Eggs. Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Pecans, Eggs.

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are amazingly blend together and tastes even better with coffee." in 1 review
  • "Delicious cookie, perfect amount of chocolate, and just enough nut pieces to add more crunch." in 1 review
  • "Family wide there is more love for the chocolate chip styles than the crunchy cookie." in 1 review
  • "Oh my god these are my all time favorite cookies." in 1 review
  • "This is the only cookie with dark chocolate that is not bitter and I too love them." in 1 review
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Another cookie that I like more than most of the others. Great thin layer of chocolate with a crunchy-ish cookie. Delicious. Great with milk. Even with coffee. Definitely recommend.
Becky B.
Winchester, VA
These cookies are really delicious. they are thin and crispy, have a nice chocolate coating with nuts on top. They are a little expensive, but better then some similar store-bought cookie products.
Kendra W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hmmm, I debated on giving these a 3 star rating ... They're not bad, they're just not great. And the packaging definitely shows more pecans then they're actually are on the cookie as you can see from my photo. It's a nice crunchy style cookie, with a good layer of chocolate on one side, seems like they would be great for dunking in an assortment of beverages (coffee, tea, hot cocoa). Just can't get over the fact that how little amount of pecans there are on the chocolate side, the cookie would be so much better if the amount more closely resembled the advertised amount on the front of the packaging.
Coleen A.
Middlesex , VT
These cookies are my dirty little secret! These are the best cookies out there. They have a great crunch, a nice layer of dark chocolate, and yummy pecans. Many cookies are sickly sweet. These are sweet for sure but not excessively so. They're being discontinued, which is ridiculous, so I bought a dozen. I recommend you get them now as well.
Marlena S.
There's probably not one cookie that I don't love from Pepperidge Farm but the Geneva is one of their best. I love the dark chocolate coating with those delicious crunchy nuts on top. I also like the fact they are thin. They're great elegant cookies you could lay out on a platter and serve to guests
Emma P.
Wayne, IL
These are so delicious and I feel like I pick them up every time I'm at the store. They never last very long at my house and I wish they had bigger bags yet I know id just eat them all again. They aren't a huge crumbly mess like most and they aren't packed with fat.
Lynne U.
Groveport, OH
Great for that chocolate fix and sweet tooth. Nice variety and not too sweet. Not healthy but better than most cookies. It is worth the value, just wish it had more. I get this most of the time and will keep buying.
Sabrina N.
Reno, NV
I could live off these cookies. The chocolate melts so quickly on your tongue, leaving the nutty buttery goodness of the rest of the cookies. They are crumbly, so no milk dipping, but it's soooo worth it. I get these cookies every time I'm on my period or sad.
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The ultimate cookie to help curb your sweet craving, without over doing it on chocolate. Delectable and affordable, even kids will like it. While it's not perfectly healthy, it is a better option than triple chocolate cookies.
Shelby L.
Tarawa Terrace
The best cookies but watch out you'll want to eat the whole bag! I buy these and they're perfect for when I need a sweet treat but they go very quickly in my house. I do recommend these.