Pepperidge Farm Geneva Distinctive Cookies uploaded by Kendra W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Geneva??????????????????.
Rich chocolate, crunchy pecans.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Walmart
  • "It has just the right amount of cookie and chocolate." in 1 review
  • "Oh my god these are my all time favorite cookies." in 1 review
  • "This is the only cookie with dark chocolate that is not bitter and I too love them." in 1 review
  • "Delicious cookie, perfect amount of chocolate, and just enough nut pieces to add more crunch." in 1 review
  • "They are amazingly blend together and tastes even better with coffee." in 1 review
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
I thought these cookies were decent nothing to write home about and not one of those things you taste and have to have more of. The cookie is buttery and the chocolate is a little bitter of which I am not a fan of, the pecans give a nice crunch but cant really be tasted. All and all its just an average cookie and maybe not worth the calories.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
There's probably not one cookie that I don't love from Pepperidge Farm but the Geneva is one of their best. I love the dark chocolate coating with those delicious crunchy nuts on top. I also like the fact they are thin. They're great elegant cookies you could lay out on a platter and serve to guests
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY
These cookies are so great and just have the perfect texture to them. I dont usually like dark chocolate however, it tastes great in these cookies. I think that the nuts on top give these cookies such a great taste. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
So delish! I love a little treat from time to time and even though these are a little pricier for how many you get you feel like your having a special treat. The food definitely met my expectations and I would tell everyone to try it!
Michele L.
Michele L.
Davenport, FL
Pepperidge Farm Geneva cookies are addicting. There is no way I can eat just one. I have to buy several packages each week and hide them from my family. These cookies are expensive for how many is in a package, but well worth it.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Brooklyn, NY
These cookies are my weakness. On a pamper me day, a nice pot of tea and a plate of these cookies makes WHATEVER I am reading, watching, or listening to a sublimely happier experience! I love how decadent they taste!!
Lynne U.
Lynne U.
Groveport, OH
Great for that chocolate fix and sweet tooth. Nice variety and not too sweet. Not healthy but better than most cookies. It is worth the value, just wish it had more. I get this most of the time and will keep buying.
Lilieth E.
Lilieth E.
Kekaha, Hi
I've tried every cookie variety that this company makes and they are all delicious! Every single one! These of course are yummy because the buttery crispy cookie is covered in chocolate and nuts. YUM
Emily S.
Emily S.
What can't Pepperidge Farm do? This stuff tasted amazing! Me and my daughter munch on this all the time! Its not the healthiest but it tasted amazing. Its a good combo of salty, sweet and savory.
Dana P.
Dana P.
These cookies have been one of my favorites since I was a child. Whenever I eat them it brings me back to my childhood. These cookies are the perfect combination of chocolate, nuts and biscuit.