Pepperidge Farm Geneva Distinctive Cookies uploaded by Kendra W.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Geneva??????????????????.
Rich chocolate, crunchy pecans.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Distinctive cookies. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It has just the right amount of cookie and chocolate." in 1 review
  • "Oh my god these are my all time favorite cookies." in 1 review
  • "This is the only cookie with dark chocolate that is not bitter and I too love them." in 1 review
  • "Delicious cookie, perfect amount of chocolate, and just enough nut pieces to add more crunch." in 1 review
  • "They are amazingly blend together and tastes even better with coffee." in 1 review
Marlena S.
There's probably not one cookie that I don't love from Pepperidge Farm but the Geneva is one of their best. I love the dark chocolate coating with those delicious crunchy nuts on top. I also like the fact they are thin. They're great elegant cookies you could lay out on a platter and serve to guests
Lisa W.
So delish! I love a little treat from time to time and even though these are a little pricier for how many you get you feel like your having a special treat. The food definitely met my expectations and I would tell everyone to try it!
Michele L.
Davenport, FL
Pepperidge Farm Geneva cookies are addicting. There is no way I can eat just one. I have to buy several packages each week and hide them from my family. These cookies are expensive for how many is in a package, but well worth it.
Audrey C.
Brooklyn, NY
These cookies are my weakness. On a pamper me day, a nice pot of tea and a plate of these cookies makes WHATEVER I am reading, watching, or listening to a sublimely happier experience! I love how decadent they taste!!
Lynne U.
Groveport, OH
Great for that chocolate fix and sweet tooth. Nice variety and not too sweet. Not healthy but better than most cookies. It is worth the value, just wish it had more. I get this most of the time and will keep buying.
Emily S.
What can't Pepperidge Farm do? This stuff tasted amazing! Me and my daughter munch on this all the time! Its not the healthiest but it tasted amazing. Its a good combo of salty, sweet and savory.
Dana P.
These cookies have been one of my favorites since I was a child. Whenever I eat them it brings me back to my childhood. These cookies are the perfect combination of chocolate, nuts and biscuit.
Deanna M.
Hempstead, NY
Next to dark chocolate Milanos, these are my favorites! Like half a Milano with nuts... they are SOOOO... good! I need a pack of these right now thinking of these!! ❤️
Dezire H.
Ponce
This cookies are one of my favorites. The package has just enough and the chocolate is so rich and creamy. Also the nuts give it a nice crunchy feeling.
Stephanie S.
One of my favorite cookies! Perfect amount of cookie, chocolate & nuts! They are nice to set out with a variety of other desserts! Perfect picking size!