GroceryBakeryPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Geneva Chocolate & Pecan Covered Cookies, 55 oz Bag

Pepperidge Farm® Geneva® Chocolate & Pecan Covered Cookies, 5.5 oz. Bag

An enchantingly textured delight, this beautifully decorated cookie is layered with smooth chocolate and crunchy pecans. It's a truly unique and delicious experience.

I love them very much
Fabulous Cookie's!
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Geneva® Chocolate & Pecan Covered Cookies, 5.5 oz. Bag!
Product Highlights
Delicious cookie, perfect amount of chocolate, and just enough nut pieces to add more crunch.in reviews
They are amazingly blend together and tastes even better with coffee.in reviews
These are some of the best cookies ever!in reviews
It has just the right amount of cookie and chocolate.in reviews
Oh my god these are my all time favorite cookies.in reviews
Helena L.
Bay City, MI
I eat these with my morning coffee and sometimes on the go. They are amazingly blend together and tastes even better with coffee. I love how it also have nuts inside, makes it taste even better. Definitely great product and worth trying. Will be buying it again.
Ayesha S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
These are delicious. They are not soft- they are more like tea biscuits covered in a high quality chocolate that is sprinkled with nuts. Reminds me very much of almond pepero sticks if you have ever had them.
Cassie R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So ironically I do NOT like pecans, but I love these cookies! They are the perfect blend of sweet and salty! These are a great simple cookie that makes me feel a little 'fancy' even though they are grocery store cookies. An excellent addition to amy self care routine and they go well with q cup of tea.
S. A.
Genevas are hands down, the BEST Pepperidge Farm cookies ever made. A vanilla cookie base with a layer of chocolate and finished with a sprinkle of chopped pecans create a most delicious cookie to be dunked in a cup of coffee or enjoyed on it's own! (And since the cookie base is sturdy, it down not break down when dunked!) It's just cookie perfection.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,186 reviews
Another cookie that I like more than most of the others. Great thin layer of chocolate with a crunchy-ish cookie. Delicious. Great with milk. Even with coffee. Definitely recommend.
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Lovee these they are soo good one of my favorite snacks would recommend this to anyone
Tamar B.
Fruitland Park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love Pepperidge Farm, and while I always make sure the family has bags of their favorites, I always keep mine hidden lol! If I didn't, they'd all disappear and I'd get none! Delicious, crispy, chocolaty cookies that go great with coffee, oat milk, or just by themselves.
BROOKE A.
Princeton, TX
I thought these cookies were decent nothing to write home about and not one of those things you taste and have to have more of. The cookie is buttery and the chocolate is a little bitter of which I am not a fan of, the pecans give a nice crunch but cant really be tasted. All and all its just an average cookie and maybe not worth the calories.
Lynne U.
Groveport, OH
Great for that chocolate fix and sweet tooth. Nice variety and not too sweet. Not healthy but better than most cookies. It is worth the value, just wish it had more. I get this most of the time and will keep buying.
Audrey C.
Brooklyn, NY
These cookies are my weakness. On a pamper me day, a nice pot of tea and a plate of these cookies makes WHATEVER I am reading, watching, or listening to a sublimely happier experience! I love how decadent they taste!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...