BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Thick hearty slices of Texas Toast with great flavors from real ingredients like garlic, butter, parsley and cheese.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Palm And Soybean Oils, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Salt, Yeast, Dehydrated Garlic, Sugar, Monoglycerides, Vinegar, Butter (Milk), Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Dehydrated Parsley, Malted Barley Flour, Nonfat Milk, Annatto And Turmeric Extracts For Color. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• This is wonderful bread2 Answers
  • Do you have any special tips for serving these Pepperidge Farm Ga...22 Answers
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite garlic bread to use! I love that all I have to do is throw this in the oven to cook for a few minutes! The flavor is great and I think that the toast is crunchy and also soft. It has the perfect amount of garlic flavor as well!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my gosh I love these. I do wish there was more per box. They're really quick, Cooks in 5 minutes in the oven. Takes about double that in the toaster oven though. So good and garlicy! Perfect side to any dish!!
Nikki N.
Garlic bread is one of my favorite side dishes, and I think Pepperidge farm takes the win for one of the best boxed and frozen garlic bread’s out there. Especially the ones with cheese on top always cook really well and have the perfect amount of everything
Cathy R.
Pepperidge Farm Garlic Texas Toast is a staple in my freezer. It's affordable and so easy to pop in the oven when I prepare our favorite pasta dishes. Absolutely delicious!
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
In a word: Delightful. At least according to my sister who had, up until today never eaten Pepperidge Farm Texas Garlic Toast. I've had this toast MANY times, usually with a delicious marinara sauce and pasta for dinner and I absolutely adore it. I love how it gets nice and crispy on the outside, but stays soft on the inside. So yummy! If carbs, you know, didn't exist/weren't a problem health-wise, I'd probably just eat this all day long.
Erica S.
Memphis, TN
YEAH, FOR THE PEPPERIDGE FARM GARLIC TEXAS TOAST!!!!! THIS IS LIKE A BREAD THAT CAN GO WITH ANY MEAL. IT IS A PERFECT PARING. I AM A BREAD EATER AND THIS IS ONE MY FAVORITES. I CANT JUST BUY ENOUGH FOR MY FAMILY TO HAVE ONE PIECE THEY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO GO BACK FOR SECOND. YES, I BUY THIS AT MY LOCAL WALMART AND GROCERY STORE.
Mercadies L.
It was amazingly tasty!! Not to mention I absolutely love the surprise I found on the actual bread wrapper. Compared to other brands it has the advantage in directions. Will definitely buy it again!Pepperidge Farm® Garlic Texas Toast
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my go to every time "garlic bread". Everyone loves it and always has great flavor. Some of my favorite things about this product are that they are always consistent, always at a great price ($2-3), and cooks so easily. I highly recommend this to pair with your spaghetti dinner.
Breontonee C.
Manchester, GA
Im actually baking some tonight to go with my baked spaghetti. I love this toast so much! Its actually my husband's favorite part of the meal (he cant eat food without bread or chips) lol
Jacinda H.
I love this garlic bread! It's so much easier than making it yourself, and it always tastes delicious! It cooks in an oven for a short amount of time. Definitely exceeded my expectations. :)
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you have any special tips for serving these Pepperidge Farm Garlic Texas Toast?
Kayla B.