2 colors available

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge farm garlic texas toast 8-ct. see more...

• This is wonderful bread2 Answers
  • Do you have any special tips for serving these Pepperidge Farm Garl...22 Answers
Beth D.
Beth D.
Litchfield, IL
I love garlic bread and Pepperidge Farm texas toast is the only way I will go. It is affordable and doesn't break the bank. Taste better than the other brands, does not have the cardboard flavor. I am a return customer who will always return and I very much recommended you try.
Becca H.
Becca H.
Henderson, Ky
I can't fix spaghetti without making some Texas toast. This stuff is amazing! It has just the right amount of butter flavor and just the right amount of garlic. This is a beyond delicious bread to add to your supper! We always have at least one box in our freezer at all times.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Smyrna, TN
A quick and easy warm up garlic bread that goes absolutely perfect with any Italian dish. They are affordable and delicious, so you can enjoy all the flavors of a 5-star Italian restaurant without breaking the bank! Quick and easy to cook for school nights too.
Heather D.
Heather D.
I fix this pretty much every time we have spaghetti. Its quick, easy, and delicious. The best part is the kids love it. It is definitely what I expected, very affordable, and one of my favorite buys. I will continue to use this for as long as it's available.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I grew up with my mom using this toast and I still to this day love using it. It's a good value and I personally think this brand taste better then their competitors. I just love how it was something I grew up with and now my kids get to enjoy it too.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
West Chester , OH
Texas toast and spaghetti with meatballs is one of my favorite, easy to throw together meals. There's something about the Texas Toast that makes the meal taste better. I have never had it alone but I'm sure they are just as good
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Hazlet, NJ
I wish these weren't so delicious. They might not be the most healthy for you, but the buttery, garlic taste is so worth it. This toast goes really well with a pasta dish and you really don't need to add any seasoning to them.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
I am a sucker for garlic toast. Garlic toast is a staple to any meal that involves pasta, or anything else Italian. I love melting cheese on top or dipping it in some pasta sauce. Really completes any meal.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
Pepperidge Farm garlic toast is the perfect addition to any pasta meal. Bursting with flavor and cook so well. Best brand on the market. Amazing quality for a great price. Would buy this brand every time.
Jasmina I.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I could eat these everyday how delicious they are. Done in only minutes and I sometimes add cheese on top. Great side for dinner, especially spaghetti. Not expensive and worth every penny! Will buy again
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Do you have any special tips for serving these Pepperidge Farm Garlic Texas Toast?
Kayla B.