GroceryBakeryPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Frozen Coconut Layer Cake, 196 oz Box

Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Coconut Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box

With Pepperidge Farm layer cakes, you can celebrate everyday! Our Coconut Layer Cake is yummy and moist - topped with delicious frosting and coconut shavings! Simply thaw and serve for an easy and delicious dessert.

What’s the prep since it’s a frozen cake? Just leaving it in the fridge to thaw?
This looks amazing I’m obsessed with coconut where can i get this in the uk?
Where can I buy this?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Coconut Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box!
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Coconut Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Target
Petridge Farms coconut classic cake taste really good but I find it to be sweet. It should be frozen but I have kept it refrigerated on high temp and had no problem. The cake texture is soft and moist, yes despite it starting off cold it thaws down and becomes moist, nothing soggy. The frosting is creamy and rich with coconut shreds on top. It taste and smell like coconut and will make a great quick dessert for dinner, brunch, picnic etc...
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
1,033 reviews
Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Coconut Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box uploaded by Alisha  S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My first time trying this cake. It smells and taste like coconut. It’s a moist cake with frosting and coconut shavings.
Donna B.
Altoona, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This cake was quite heavenly! They are cheap, don’t have too much sugar, and give me enough of a good portion size. This 3-Layer Cake taste like I made it at home. It has a light toasted coconut taste and covered in real coconut flakes. I don’t understand how a fridge cake can be so moist and fresh, but this cake is! So super moist and if you like coconut and coconut pieces, well, this is the cake for you. It’s always fresh and delicious and doesn’t take long to thaw, and it doesn’t have a frozen taste at all. Pepperidge Farm makes this perfect size cake perfectly. Tastes like a “bad-for-you” food but doesn’t leave you feeling weighed down and tired afterwards. I’d forgotten just how delicious they are until it literally melted in my mouth. Definitely buying again. Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Coconut Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,546 reviews
This is such a good cake it is so moist they’re a little bit expensive but they’re very well worth it would definitely recommend others and I would buy this product again not very healthy for you but oh so good
Brandy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Coconut Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Kroger
Pepperidge Farm Coconut Cakes are the best. They have three layers of moist cake with icing and coconut. They have been around forever and I have never got a bad one. If you don't have time to make a homemade coconut cake this is the one to buy. They are very affordable and you can buy them at Walmart or Kroger. [product:pepperidge-farm®-3-layer-cake-coconut-flavor]
Dawn T.
Hudson, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You would think cake from the freezer wouldn’t be good but I love this coconut cake. It stays moist and thaws out quickly. It has great flavor! It’s great to keep on hand for drop in company!! If you don’t like coconut try any of the flavors. It’s a quality brand.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Let me start this off with I really don’t like coconut. I however really like Pepperidge Farm Coconut Cake and always have! It is in the frozen aisle and I prefer it a little firm from the cold still. It is sweet and yummy!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,057 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My dad used to love this coconut cake!! We had it all the time growing up. You can find it in the freezer section at most grocery stores, so it’s super affordable and accessible. It’s a really tasty cake with great coconut flavor. Overall I definitely recommend it for a convenient, delicious treat!
Misty  C.
Smithville, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are unbelievably good!! Especially for a frozen cake. They taste fresh, moist & just good!!
Nicole  W.
Marion, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really just didn't like these very much at all. It was disappointing because I really love their cookies. This was just not for me