GroceryBakeryPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Frozen Chocolate Fudge Stripe Layer Cake, 196 oz Box

Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Chocolate Fudge Stripe Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box

With Pepperidge Farm layer cakes, you can celebrate everyday! Our Chocolate Fudge Stripe Layer Cake is yummy and moist - topped with delicious frosting and a fudge stripe! Simply thaw and serve for an easy and delicious dessert.

Qué tal sabe? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Is this as good as it looks & described?
How to buy this product?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Chocolate Fudge Stripe Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box!
Product Highlights
They have different flavors also.in reviews
Carny S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Chocolate Fudge Stripe Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box uploaded by Carny S.
Mmm. Yummy on sale at the grocery store. Just bought it an hour ago. This is all that's left. It comes frozen and the layers in the middle are like ice cream then you got the fudge stripes on top. It's crispy. Sweet chocolate cake. Good.
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 9
1,134 reviews
Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Chocolate Fudge Stripe Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box uploaded by Alisha  S.
I get this cake occasionally. It is a Three layer moist cake topped with creamy icing. It’s a perfect combination that taste yummy. It smells good too.
Angel G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Chocolate Fudge Stripe Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box uploaded by Angel G.
Love these cakes. The best and most addicting cakes to just grab and go. Try not to eat it all in one sitting lol. Must have item to enjoy!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,548 reviews
This cake was pretty good my family enjoyed it it had a wonderful flavor but not as good as the coconut cake that they make it was pretty inexpensive and would buy again I would definitely recommend it to others
Edith C.
You have to have a good bit of self control if there is a Pepperidge Farm Frozen Cake in the house. They are more than tempting. The perfect amount of chocolate swirled with white cake batter, perfectly frosted just waiting on my weak moments.
Rebecca W.
Shannon, MS
I like these cakes. My favorite is the German Chocolate Cake and they are very convenient to have. Great with a tall glass of milk
Misty P.
Beaufort, NC
Good, as far a refrigerated cakes go, but they always tend to be dry. Not something I would purchase again but I would have some if offered by someone else.
Tanya C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Great tasting cake for someone on the go will bring people of all ages together. Definitely worth the money spent on the cake. I wish they would come out with more flavors of these cakes. I have nothing bad to say and recommend this to anyone
Marissa T.
NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Chocolate Fudge Stripe Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box uploaded by Marissa T.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My mom and I both LOVE this cake! After I got home from school, we both enjoyed this cake and it was DELICIOUS! The fudge and vanilla flavor REALLY go well with each other! My favorite part is the chocolate shell topping! It’s a light chocolate that melts in your mouth!!
Ajsela  H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this cake. It tastes amazing and it is not too sweet. I definitely recommend this to anyone