Food & SnacksBakeryCakes & Dessert BarsPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Frozen Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake, 196 oz Box

Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box

With Pepperidge Farm layer cakes, you can celebrate everyday! Our Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake is yummy and moist - topped with delicious fudge frosting and chocolate shavings! Simply thaw and serve for an easy and delicious dessert.

Are these any good? They are kinda expensive here.
Does Pepperidge Farm plan to come out with new cake flavors in the future?
Are these sold at walmart?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box!
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box uploaded by alisha S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I get this brand all the time for cake. Smells soo good and taste delicious. It’s a moist three layer cake topped with creamy icing.
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It’s not the best cake I’ve ever had but it will work in a pinch if you suddenly have guests to feed and they have a sweet tooth. Serve a side of ice cream if you it and suddenly you have a yummy surprise for all. Price is good.
Nicole W.
Lancaster, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box uploaded by Nicole W.
I remember when I was young my grandmother would always have one of these available at her house for guests. I love the chocolate fudge one and still buy it to this day! I love the frosting on the cake , it's rich and decadent. The cake is always moist and delicious. I've purchased other flavors but always go back to this one. I will continue to buy in the future.
Chris J.
Elm Mott, TX
Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box uploaded by Chris J.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Delicious. Bought frozen and let sit in the fridge over night and came out spectacular. Fudge isn’t to thick, cake wasn’t mushy. Tasted fresh. I will be buying for my next bbq. This cool treat should pair nice with the Texas heat.
Casey W.
Pepperidge Farm® Frozen Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake, 19.6 oz. Box uploaded by Casey W.
Purchased at: Kroger
Ok so the chocolate cake is by far my favorite! My son's 19th bday was the other day and he loves lemon cake so we tried it and it's pretty good. He loves it tho lol Very cheap and easy to cut if you have it in the fridge for a few hours!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,055 reviews
These fudge cakes are SO nostalgic for me!! My mom used to buy them all the time because my dad liked them, but I haven’t had this in forever. From what I remember, they’re sold in the freezer section so they’re really convenient and nice to have on hand when you want a treat or have unexpected company over. This cake is nice and chocolatey and the frosting is really good. Definitely give it a try!!!
Chris B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
We had this the other evening for dessert since birthday cake flavor wasn't available and it was tasty. It had a rich chocolate taste and 3 layers of cake so it's filling.
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It’s so Delicious! I could eat this everyday if I could. They make the best cakes and they have good flavors! Chocolate fudge is my favorite flavor!
Carol C.
West Plains, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I remember my father buying a cake like this when I was younger and I loved it so much, when I tried this one it tasted exactly like I remembered. I have to be careful or I will eat too much. It has such a good chocolate flavor and the icing is so creamy. Try one and I’m sure you will enjoy it too!
Janice D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This fudge cake is very delicious and very smooth texture. You can’t go wrong with Pepperidge farm and you can also get it for last minute occasions and carry it with you to a party or a potluck it’s really really good