BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Creme filled.
Pirouette??????????????????.
Rolled wafers.
French vanilla with other natural flavors. see more...

• Gente e bom?1 Answers
  • Any other flavors besides the Chocolate Hazelnut and French Vanilla? 5 Answers
Pepperidge Farm French Vanilla Creme Filled Pirouette Rolled Wafers
  • "super tasty I love to put them in my hot chocolate during the winter ...they are also good with coffee" in 8 reviews
  • "Rolled in a thin shell that dips nicely into coffee or a dish of ice cream, the creamy tasty filling is very nice and not too sweet." in 5 reviews
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I like these wafers, the flavor is great, the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's a bit too sweet for me. I like how they stay fresh in the tin can. If you're a sweet lover you would love these.
Katie N.
Katie N.
This is my first time trying these wafers and they are to die for! So sweet and delicious that it makes me want more! If you have a sweet tooth I would defiantly recommend these wafers!
Maddie D.
Maddie D.
Grayson, KY
I am addicted to these! They are great for dipping in coffee or eating one by one. They are a bit expensive, but it's worth it to me. Not too heavy on the calories either.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
My mom and i would pig out on these. So good. So light. So satisfying. A little on the expensive side. But definitely worth the splurge every once in a while
Annabel E.
Annabel E.
Super yummy! Eat them by themselves as a sweet snack or put them with your ice cream. Two of these and as scoop of vanilla make for the perfect dessert.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
Pretty good dessert. I love how the outside is light and crunchy while the inside is sweet and creamy. Compliments each other great.
KAlon B.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Everything from Pepperidge Farm is sooo amazing! When it comes down to these Creme filled Pirouette Rolled Wafers, it's another success! I could go through a full container of these in less then a day because they taste so great to be lol, But there are no worries, because I can buy them for $1 at the least in my local dollar tree store!
Nelsonville , OH
I love love love these. They are a great treat to have. Maybe every once in awhile. They are a little expensive but not that bad. After you are done you can even find a new use for the can. I would definitely recommend this
Goshen
Sweet Tooth Expert
I can eat the entire can in one sitting...😂😂😂 these things r so addicting i love the french vanilla its so smooth and has such a dreamy taste...:)
Saint Paul, MN
I love Pirouline! I acutally have the Chocolate Hazelnut right in front of my face right about now and it's calling my name! I'm definitely obsessed with these stuff :) I snack on these while watching movies!
Saint Paul, MN
Any other flavors besides the Chocolate Hazelnut and French Vanilla?
Larissa A.