BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Mozzarella, provolone, cheddar, asiago, parmesan, & parsley. see more...

Pepperidge Farm® Five Cheese Texas Toast 12.7 oz. Box
  • "I have never tried the bread but I love the garlic toast of this brand." in 1 review
  • "To many calories to be worth it." in 1 review
  • "Cheesy garlic bread is always good, but this is even better with five different flavors!" in 1 review
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
Texas toast is awesome. I serve these, by themselves or with pasta dinners. They are great with soups. Sometimes, I add more cheese, tomatoes and other veggies, to make a huge bruchetta. The kids love them.
Sandra A.
Wichita, KS
These are great especially when you can find a coupon or they go on sale. They are easy to bake and taste great. They get crunchy on the edges but stay soft on the inside. I also enjoy how you can bake a couple or the whole package.
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
Good price, tastes great, and is so easy to prepare! My husband I fix this with pasta 4 times out of 5. It's delicious as goes great with any spaghetti or pasta meal.
kathryne o.
Alton, IL
Yummy!! I make it when it's spaghetti night and it's always a hit. I usually need to make two boxes because everyone wants more. I love a fact it's easy and tasty.
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
my family LOVES these toasts. We keep them on hand for spaghetti nights or lasagna nights, or just whenever we want some garlicy  cheesy goodness!
Sarah  L.
I absolutely adore this Texas toast it's so goooood And it really doesn't take much hassle to make, so it's a great addition to a pasta dinner
These are great for an "on-the-go" kind of day! They take 5 minutes to cook when you're in a hurry, but taste wonderful!
Payton B.
Big Rapids, MI
This stuff is so good! I love the cheese on top it blends perfect with the garlic. Its an amazing side to any dinner!
June J.
Simpsonville, SC
This bread is fabulous. I love the taste and the ease of preparing but I don't like the calorie count!
Jennifer C.