BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Mozzarella, provolone, cheddar, asiago, parmesan, & parsley. see more...

Pepperidge Farm® Five Cheese Texas Toast 12.7 oz. Box
  • "I have never tried the bread but I love the garlic toast of this brand." in 1 review
  • "Cheesy garlic bread is always good, but this is even better with five different flavors!" in 1 review
  • "To many calories to be worth it." in 1 review
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
Texas toast is awesome. I serve these, by themselves or with pasta dinners. They are great with soups. Sometimes, I add more cheese, tomatoes and other veggies, to make a huge bruchetta. The kids love them.
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
my family LOVES these toasts. We keep them on hand for spaghetti nights or lasagna nights, or just whenever we want some garlicy  cheesy goodness!
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
It's a buttered toast with a lot of cheese. To many calories to be worth it.
Payton B.
Big Rapids, MI
This stuff is so good! I love the cheese on top it blends perfect with the garlic. Its an amazing side to any dinner!
Jennifer C.
Sandra A.
Wichita, KS
These are great especially when you can find a coupon or they go on sale. They are easy to bake and taste great. They get crunchy on the edges but stay soft on the inside. I also enjoy how you can bake a couple or the whole package.
Brittany  S.
Frankfort, IL
So good! I love these for an easy compliment to pasta or spaghetti or Italian meals
These are great for an "on-the-go" kind of day! They take 5 minutes to cook when you're in a hurry, but taste wonderful!
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
Good price, tastes great, and is so easy to prepare! My husband I fix this with pasta 4 times out of 5. It's delicious as goes great with any spaghetti or pasta meal.
Sarah  L.
I absolutely adore this Texas toast it's so goooood And it really doesn't take much hassle to make, so it's a great addition to a pasta dinner