BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Simply baked, thin and crispy cookies made with kitchen pantry ingredients like rich chocolate, creamery butter, cage-free eggs and real vanilla extract. Try all 3 varieties!

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Nonfat
Milk, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Semi Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Beans, Natural Flavor), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Soy Lecithin,
Salt, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Eggs, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract, Salt. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Eggs.

• These are probably amazing like all pepprige farm products!1 Answers
Carol L.
San Jose, CA
If you're a chocolate lover like me then you'll love this product! I usually get a bag from Target. I could probably compare it with the softbatch brand but without the crunch. I would recommend it to others especially if you are watching your calorie and sugar intake.
Nikki H.
Enid, OK
It is very light and crispy. It tastes better than most name brand cookies. The chocolate is delicious. I'm a first time consumer and I would gladly repurchase. I bought this product at Walmart. I would absolutely recommend to others. It is so worth it.
Ebony C.
Washington, DC
I'll give the thin and crispy cookies 3 stars. The brand of cookies are great and the flavor awesome. The only thing is I don't not like the thin and crispy I'll prefer my cookies to be soft. Will not recommend this kind but the flavor and brand is cool.
Dana Charlyne S.
San Benito, TX
If you ever want a good dose of chocolate, I'd turn to this cookie. The only thing I am not a big fan of is how crispy it is. I bought one bag once and while the flavor was good, I'm just not a fan of crispy or crunchy cookies.
Lauren B.
All time favorite cookie! If you are a chocolate lover then by golly you will fall in love with these. Grab a glass of milk and a blanket with a bag of these and your in heaven!
Marian P.
Portland, OR
These are pretty good!! I found mine at Fred Meyer! The only downside is that they're thin, so I think the idea is that it's less calories? Doesn't work for me, I just end up eating more
Morgan R.
I can't say how much I love Pepperdine farm. It is so good and they always make the best products. These chocolate chip cookies are so wonderful and a tasty treat.
Blerta Z.
Houston , TX
It's thin and crispy chocolate chip cookies are so much better than most cookies you would find in most stores... and plus they have less calories. I sat and ate a whole bag one day... hahahahha
Andrea G.
These are the perfect combination between homemade and bought cookies. Their double chocolate makes the incredible to the taste. They're perfect as a snack in the middle of the day. I would definitely recommend ir to you!
Alena M.
Okmulgee, OK
When I say these are the best cookies I mean it and I'm picky about what I eat but they are just awesome I would recommend to anyone that love chocolate cookie!
Erika S.
Clio, MI
These are probably amazing like all pepprige farm products!