Add a Photo

By PEPPERIDGE FARM
#60 in Cookies

Welcome to Farmhouse...where our bakers are working hard, thoughtfully choosing each ingredient to create mouth-watering new recipes and time-loved favorites. Since 1937, we've held true to our founder Margaret Rudkin's belief that when you combine the best ingredients with the skill and care of creative bakers – well, the result is simply delicious. Enjoy!

Maryjane F.
Maryjane F.
Milford

Can layer chocolate chip cookie is to die for I am telling you these are so good compared to the other cookie brands out there Jan you cannot beat this I love it is delicious I am not disappointed at all with their brand I would definitely buy these all the time now I love these you can get them at your local grocery store or any store that sells this brand
Nelson I.
Nelson I.
Miami

One of the best cookies in the world, my little niece love them
One of my brothers said that they tasted like my late grandma cookies
Definitely i will
Absolutely sure, they are so good, very very awesome
Of course i will my whole family love these cookies.
Carol L.
Carol L.
San Jose, CA

If you're a chocolate lover like me then you'll love this product! I usually get a bag from Target. I could probably compare it with the softbatch brand but without the crunch. I would recommend it to others especially if you are watching your calorie and sugar intake.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Bradford , OH

These have been my favorite type of cookies forever, they are so soft and so chewy
And you would not except that from a cookie out of a bag.
They are not too rich that you can't stand it
But they do have a very delicious taste that isn't too overpowering
Must try!
Jazmyn S.
Jazmyn S.
Cottage Grove, OR

Ehh not a fan of these. They look really good on the package and I wanted them for my chocolate craving, but for me they are just too thin and crunchy. The thinness and crunchiness makes the chocolate taste way too condensed and almost burnt..wont be trying again
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Enid, OK

It is very light and crispy. It tastes better than most name brand cookies. The chocolate is delicious. I'm a first time consumer and I would gladly repurchase. I bought this product at Walmart. I would absolutely recommend to others. It is so worth it.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

I'm weird about cookies and I believe they should be soft and gooey. These have a good flavor but as the name implies they are crispy. I would not buy them again because I don't like the texture but if you are ok with crispy-u will love them. Little pricey.
Ebony C.
Ebony C.
Capitol Hgts, MD

I'll give the thin and crispy cookies 3 stars. The brand of cookies are great and the flavor awesome. The only thing is I don't not like the thin and crispy I'll prefer my cookies to be soft. Will not recommend this kind but the flavor and brand is cool.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I am an avid chocolate lover so these cookies were right up my alley. I purchased mine from Walmart, but I also seen them at stater bros. I would definitely buy them again and again. I dont think they are too healthy, but who cares. I love chocolate.! 😁
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Astoria, IL

HANDS DOWN THE BEST COOKIE , EVER. We love all their products. Double chocolate is fantastic. They aren't too sweet or rich . Highly recommend. We love the packaging . Easy to find just about anywhere . Goes great with a glass of milk !
Erika S.
Erika S.
Clio, MI

These are probably amazing like all pepprige farm products!