BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Simply baked, thin and crispy cookies made with kitchen pantry ingredients like rich chocolate, creamery butter, cage-free eggs and real vanilla extract. Try all 3 varieties!

Made From: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter, Sugar,
Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract, Salt.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs.

Lee P.
Wellfleet
MY FAVORITE COOKIE! I am so glad these finally exist! Thin homestyle chocolate chip cookies are my favorite. These are so decadently crispy and reminiscent of grandmas cookies. I would absolutely recommend these to any cookie aficionado!
Lilly C.
Bethel
These cookies are amazing, and the fact that they were able to pull it off without them being warm and fresh makes it all the more impressive. It was cheap, and the cookies do last a while. Will definitely buy again:)
Annie C.
One of my favorite packaged cookies. I don't like a thick, chewy cookie. The only "chewy" cookie I'll eat is one out of the oven, otherwise I love a stiff cookie. This delivers on both flavor and crisp aspects.
Sharone H.
I discovered these while on vacation in Maryland and they changed my life! They were so buttery, crispy, and delicious! My all time favorite chocolate chips cookies in the world!!!
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are incredibly addicting, and absolutely delicious. The are salty, buttery and crispy and I wouldn’t change a thing about them. I actually prefer soft cookies, but there is something about these that just makes me think that I should switch on over to team crispy. I can’t buy just one bag, because my husband also loves them and can eat an entire bag in one sitting. I’ve tried both the milk chocolate and the dark and they are both outstanding!!!
nefertiti H.
Kingsland, GA
If you aren’t too careful, you’ll accidentally eat the whole bag of these in one go! I usually get mine from Publix because they’ll occasionally have deals on this brand. I really like that these cookies are so buttery, it almost melts in your mouth! They don’t get super hard or stale, even if you leave the bag open. I think I like these better than the original Pepperidge Farm chocolate chip cookies!
Britt M.
I adore these cookies! Whenever I don’t want to make fresh chocolate chip cookies I buy these. They’re lost in calories and thin and crispy. They actually have a bit of a salty toffee flavors to them, and even though they’re not fresh baked somehow the chocolate chips are still super soft and chewy. Some of the best cookies I’ve ever had!
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
Very good Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse™ Thin & Crispy Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies the price is high. But very good cookies I can't help but feel like u should get more for the price
These are my go-to's when I get the craving for cookies! I find them a little bit dry, but they're still delicious. They've got the perfect sweet/salty balance, and the chocolate chunks are large (not little chocolate chips) and soft. I love that I can find them 2/5$ at Target every once in a while!
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
These are great cookies! Crisp and delicious! The Toffee ones are great too! I am a satisfied customer and will purchase these cookies and other Pepperidge Farms Products. I do recommend these to others