BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

All good things take time. At Pepperidge Farm, we firmly believe this is true of our Farmhouse Bread. The flavors and textures of a good loaf of bread just can't be rushed, and that's why our bakers slow bake our Farmhouse Bread with deliberate, thoughtful care. It takes a little longer, but it's the only way to ensure our famous Farmhouse taste is baked into every slice. Try some, and you'll see why!

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Yeast, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Rye Flour, Salt, Potato Flour, Wheat Gluten, Monoglycerides, Lactic Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Extend Freshness, Whey* (Milk), Malted Barley Flour, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin. * Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy

virginia r.
This is just not good bread at all.  Not only do I not get a sour dough taste, the bread is thick, pasty and chewy.  I tried it plain and toasted but the smell and the taste of this bread is just off putting.
Rachel B.
Soft without being doughy, and just the right amount of sour... This is such a delicious bread! Even my picky toddler approves. We enjoy it or sandwiches and toast! And of course, we always trust the quality of a Pepperidge Farm product.
Blanca C.
Hammond, IN
Delicious taste. It is a staple in my home we eat it for breakfast with a bit of jelly and is our favorite to make grilled cheese sandwiches with.
Mikayla B.
Lincoln, NH
This has great flavor, but mine went stale within 2-3 days of opening, even with the extra plastic wrapper inside the bag.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Hubby made delicious panini sandwiches with this sourdough bread. So tasty! A little pricey, but I did have a coupon!
I love to take this as a sandwich for lunch it makes me so happy. The bread itself is smooth and very nicely done
Erin H.
Ringgold, GA
Nom nom this bread is da bomb. They even have a chocolate chip swirl ! Love it
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I love sourdough bread and this brand is very good. I always use sourdough for sandwiches and breakfast toast. It is a very affordable bread and can be found at most grocery stores. If I don’t have time to go to Aldi, I will pick this up at another store.