BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

All good things take time. At Pepperidge Farm, we firmly believe this is true of our Farmhouse Bread. The flavors and textures of a good loaf of bread just can't be rushed, and that's why our bakers slow bake our Farmhouse Bread with deliberate, thoughtful care. It takes a little longer, but it's the only way to ensure our famous Farmhouse taste is baked into every slice. Try some, and you'll see why!

Made From: Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate , Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Sugar, Honey, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Molasses, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Butter* (Milk), Soybean Oil, Whey*, Salt,Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Extend Freshness, Datem, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Malted Barley
Flour. *Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Review (1)
Amber S.
Jack, AL
This bread is good and a more healthy alternative. I like to keep them in the freezer to keep them fresh until I am ready to use a slice and they taste so good. I usually will spread honey butter on top after I toast the bread and it is delicious. I recommend others to try.