BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm?? Farmhouse Oatmeal Hearty Sliced Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
Fresh From The Oven Taste.
Per 1 Slice.
120 Calories.
0.5g Sat Fat, 3% DV.
190mg Sodium, 8% DV.
3g Sugars.
Net wt 24 oz (1.5 lbs) (680g). see more...

Marianthony M.
Marianthony M.
Foodie Expert
They are great for making quick and easy breakfast are also very tasty and are also functional for a snack
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is our family's favorite bread. The double layer packaging really seems to prolong the freshness of the bread. It is a perfectly dense oatmeal bread that is delicious and perfect for sandwiches. It also toasts nicely with a little sweetness, I often eat it plain.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This is my families favorite bread and the only one we buy. In fact, my boyfriend this morning said "This is the best bread I have ever had. We are never buying any other bread ever again". It is fantastic!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
This is the brand I prefer to purchase and a product I spend the money on every time I shop. It is perfect for everything from grilled cheese to eggs and toast. My only complaint is the crust usually breaks.
Brynn B.
Brynn B.
Syracuse , NY
Foodie Expert
This is the best tasting bread we have gotten in a long time. Great as toast or for a sandwich.
Sarika S.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
Foodie Expert
We love this bread and buy it frequently, it is very heavy though so we sometimes switch to other brands.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Lake Orion, MI
We love this bread and buy it frequently. It is a heavier bread so it's great for garlic bread and french toast.
Grace
Grace
This is soooo good! I don't eat white bread because it's not very good for you, but this is whole grain and it tastes really good. I use this for toast and sandwiches every day. We always have a load of this at home!
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Roselle Park, NJ
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite bread from Pepperidge Farms. It's soft and very tasty. You should try it, it's delicious!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I really like Pepperidge Farms brand, they taste good and aren't very unhealthy for you.