BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

All good things take time. At Pepperidge Farm, we firmly believe this is true of our Farmhouse Bread. The flavors and textures of a good loaf of bread just can't be rushed, and that's why our bakers slow bake our Farmhouse Bread with deliberate, thoughtful care. It takes a little longer, but it's the only way to ensure our famous Farmhouse taste is baked into every slice. Try some, and you'll see why!

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Oats, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Wheat Gluten, Monoglycerides, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Extend Freshness, Butter*(Milk), Sodium
Stearoyl Lactylate, Whey*, Malted Barley Flour, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin. *Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol.
Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Kelly C.
Palatine, IL
This is our family's favorite bread. The double layer packaging really seems to prolong the freshness of the bread. It is a perfectly dense oatmeal bread that is delicious and perfect for sandwiches. It also toasts nicely with a little sweetness, I often eat it plain.
Grace
This is soooo good! I don't eat white bread because it's not very good for you, but this is whole grain and it tastes really good. I use this for toast and sandwiches every day. We always have a load of this at home!
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my families favorite bread and the only one we buy. In fact, my boyfriend this morning said "This is the best bread I have ever had. We are never buying any other bread ever again". It is fantastic!
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
This is the brand I prefer to purchase and a product I spend the money on every time I shop. It is perfect for everything from grilled cheese to eggs and toast. My only complaint is the crust usually breaks.
Andrea D.
Lake Orion, MI
We love this bread and buy it frequently. It is a heavier bread so it's great for garlic bread and french toast.
Jazmin M.
Hillside, NJ
My absolute favorite bread from Pepperidge Farms. It's soft and very tasty. You should try it, it's delicious!
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
They are great for making quick and easy breakfast are also very tasty and are also functional for a snack
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
We love this bread and buy it frequently, it is very heavy though so we sometimes switch to other brands.
Brynn B.
Syracuse, NY
This is the best tasting bread we have gotten in a long time. Great as toast or for a sandwich.
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
I really like Pepperidge Farms brand, they taste good and aren't very unhealthy for you.