Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse 12 Grain Bread uploaded by Michael V.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #30 in Bread

All good things take time. At Pepperidge Farm, we firmly believe this is true of our Farmhouse Bread. The flavors and textures of a good loaf of bread just can't be rushed, and that's why our bakers slow bake our Farmhouse Bread with deliberate, thoughtful care. It takes a little longer, but it's the only way to ensure our famous Farmhouse taste is baked into every slice. Try some, and you'll see why!

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast,Wheat Berries, Sunflower Seeds, Wheat Gluten, Oat Fiber, Soybean Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Oats, Salt, Pearled Barley, Rye, Triticale, Corn Grit, Millet, Flaxseed, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Extend Freshness, Monoglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Flaxseed Meal, Buckwheat Flour, Millet Flour, Brown Rice Meal, Amaranth Flour, Soy Lecithin, Whey*
(Milk), Citric Acid, Malted Barley Flour. * Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol. Contains: Wheat, Soy, Milk.

Samantha M.
Grand Ledge
This is my favorite farmhouse bread along side the double fiber. I love the nutrients you get from it but it doesn't feel like it's disgustingly healthy. I buy this bread from meijer and like I said before I always buy this and the double fiber! Try them!!
María C.
Doral, FL
Este pan es divino, no tiene un sabor aburrido como el pan integral normal. Este me encanta porque tiene pedacitos crujientes y las pasas le dan un ligero toque dulce. Podría comerme todo el paquete con queso de una sola vez
Renee R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love this bread! So many varieties. I like the heartiness of the slices that is great for sandwiches. I have tried almost all the types they make and enjoy everyone. The bread is always soft and fresh and it keeps its freshness long after purchase
Mia S.
Why would you feed your family any other loaf? Its super healthy, always tastes fresh because its double wrapped and is at a great price point, a little over three bucks and worth every penny. It never lasts long in my house and guess what? Its real bread, not a batch of fluffy preservatives.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Yummy bread with 12 grains of goodness. it has soft and fresh flavor.. some time i like to buy it on sale because it so expansive other then simple breads .. but no regrades it has 12 garains and it is TASTY
ciara V.
mesa, AZ
I'VE alway's loved this type of bread , especially when its toasted with butter on it ! It's very good for you because all those grains on it . (Unlike those other bad breads )
Maira T.
Princeton, WV
This is one of my all time favorite breads! It's nice and thick so one slice goes a long way and it's very filling. Great flavor and texture. Works well toasted as well!
Margaux P.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this bread. It's great because it actually tastes thick and spongy, like it was really from a bakery instead of a bag. Good flavor makes me forget that it's good for me, lol.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
This bread is so much more healthy than the "kid breads" loaded with sugar out there. And it tastes great too. Fantastic for sandwiches, toast, and grilled cheese!
Rebekah F.
Delicious flavor and texture! I love having this toasted with honey or having this as sandwich bread. It's not very thick but it should keep you full and energized.