Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse 12 Grain Bread uploaded by Michael V.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #35 in Bread

Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse 12 Grain Hearty Sliced Bread.

Fresh from the oven taste.

Per 1 slice:

120 calories.

0g sat fat 0% DV.

180mg sodium 8% DV.

3g sugars.

3g fiber 12% DV. see more...

Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Yummy bread with 12 grains of goodness. it has soft and fresh flavor.. some time i like to buy it on sale because it so expansive other then simple breads .. but no regrades it has 12 garains and it is TASTY
Samantha M.
Grand Ledge
This is my favorite farmhouse bread along side the double fiber. I love the nutrients you get from it but it doesn't feel like it's disgustingly healthy. I buy this bread from meijer and like I said before I always buy this and the double fiber! Try them!!
María C.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Este pan es divino, no tiene un sabor aburrido como el pan integral normal. Este me encanta porque tiene pedacitos crujientes y las pasas le dan un ligero toque dulce. Podría comerme todo el paquete con queso de una sola vez
Renee R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love this bread! So many varieties. I like the heartiness of the slices that is great for sandwiches. I have tried almost all the types they make and enjoy everyone. The bread is always soft and fresh and it keeps its freshness long after purchase
Ciara V.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
I'VE alway's loved this type of bread , especially when its toasted with butter on it ! It's very good for you because all those grains on it . (Unlike those other bad breads )
Maira T.
Princeton, WV
This is one of my all time favorite breads! It's nice and thick so one slice goes a long way and it's very filling. Great flavor and texture. Works well toasted as well!
Margaux P.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this bread. It's great because it actually tastes thick and spongy, like it was really from a bakery instead of a bag. Good flavor makes me forget that it's good for me, lol.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
Foodie Expert
This bread is so much more healthy than the "kid breads" loaded with sugar out there. And it tastes great too. Fantastic for sandwiches, toast, and grilled cheese!
Ayanna W.
This bread is GREAT! Healthy and last long (even outside the fridge). Its not too expensive (although I try to use coupons). I highly recommend
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
Great sandwich bread! I really enjoy the texture and the thickness. The bread is very filling and always stays fresh even when I put it in the fridge