BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Semi Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin), Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Butter, Brown Sugar (Sugar,
Invert Sugar, Molasses), Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Malted Barley Flour, Salt, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract. Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat, Eggs.

Buy on kmart
  • "I don't particularly like dark chocolate but these are honestly so good!" in 2 reviews
  • "SO flipping good I wish I could eat them all the time I love chocolate and if you do too they are for you" in 2 reviews
  • "These are by far the best store bought chocolate cookies I've ever had." in 1 review
  • "My whole family loves them" in 1 review
  • "Pepperidge Farm products are all so delicious... so many items to choose from.... its like u get to the grocery store and u just wanna take them all!" in 1 review
Mary T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I could eat the whole bag in one sitting!. Man are these things good. I am not a cookie person but my friend told me about them and I haven't looked back. Super yummy and they are large. The chocolate is marbled throughout and also in good sized chunks. Love these cookies! ❤❤❤
Samantha R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my fave pepperidge farm cookies. I love the size and the zip of the dark chocolate. I'm also a natural born dunker, so buy these cookies and grab a mug of 2% milk and call it a win. In the winter, I've even been known to microwave one for 15 seconds.
Claire S.
This is honestly so delicious. I love to eat this whenever I can because theyre so chocolate-y and sweet, but they dont make you sick if you eat like, 5. LOL, learned from experience. Overall, really love this, def recommend to anyone who's thinking about purchasing.
Autumn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are amazingly delicious! I can have one after dinner and be completely satisfied. No need to eat the bag in one sitting. They are crunchy and filled with chocolate chunks. We will definitely be buying these again. Great Value!
Jacqueline R.
New York , NY
Omg these cookies are like so good it's a sin , they're so full of big Chocolate chips , every bite there is a chunk of rich Chocolate I definetly recommend to anyone that loves cookies and they're at a good price
Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like the dark chocolate cookies. They're still sweet enough but not nauseatingly so. These cookies are also a bit more crispy than I'd like but still very tasty and make for great snacks.
Kristin W.
You can tell that Pepperidge Farm cookies are high quality cookies and sweets! Always a big hit when used as stocking stuffers or making baskets. I have food sensitivities so unable to enjoy them but that doesn't stop me from giving them as gifts so others can enjoy.
David K.
Great Neck, NY
Wow, just woowwww! pepperidge farm cookies are all AMAZING!!!! every single person neeeeeeds to try this brand!! i personally love all of the flavors, and i would recommend any flavor to anyone!! its just perfect!!! HEAVENLYYYYY flavor!
Matney R.
Yummy!!! I like Pepperidge Farm cookies, they take me back to when i was younger going on road trips. My mom would buy the macadamia chunk cookies and the milano. I prefer soft baked cookies so these rock!
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is called: the girls best friend cookie. I don't think I need to elaborate. This brand never lets you down with their cookies and these have the perfect chocolate balance.