Pepperidge Farm Double Chocolate Nantucket Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Crispy Cookies

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Chocolate chunk.
Dark chocolate.
New recipe!
Improved taste.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Double chocolate Nantucket??????????????????.
Chocolate chunk crispy cookies. see more...

• "I don't particularly like dark chocolate but these are honestly so good!" in 2 reviews
  • "SO flipping good I wish I could eat them all the time I love chocolate and if you do too they are for you" in 2 reviews
  • "These are by far the best store bought chocolate cookies I've ever had." in 1 review
  • "Usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but these are amazing!!" in 1 review
  • "Pepperidge Farm products are all so delicious... so many items to choose from.... its like u get to the grocery store and u just wanna take them all!" in 1 review
Claire S.
Claire S.
This is honestly so delicious. I love to eat this whenever I can because theyre so chocolate-y and sweet, but they dont make you sick if you eat like, 5. LOL, learned from experience. Overall, really love this, def recommend to anyone who's thinking about purchasing.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
New York , NY
Omg these cookies are like so good it's a sin , they're so full of big Chocolate chips , every bite there is a chunk of rich Chocolate I definetly recommend to anyone that loves cookies and they're at a good price
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Mccordsville, IN
These cookies are so bomb, and I'm a little embarrassed that I can eat the entire package in one sitting! They're a little overpriced but they're so worth it!
Raylene C.
Raylene C.
I love how thin yet chocolaty these cookies are..they aren't too think and have a great taste to them
Mary T.
Mary T.
I could eat the whole bag in one sitting!. Man are these things good. I am not a cookie person but my friend told me about them and I haven't looked back. Super yummy and they are large. The chocolate is marbled throughout and also in good sized chunks. Love these cookies! ❤❤❤
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my fave pepperidge farm cookies. I love the size and the zip of the dark chocolate. I'm also a natural born dunker, so buy these cookies and grab a mug of 2% milk and call it a win. In the winter, I've even been known to microwave one for 15 seconds.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
These are amazingly delicious! I can have one after dinner and be completely satisfied. No need to eat the bag in one sitting. They are crunchy and filled with chocolate chunks. We will definitely be buying these again. Great Value!
Dinara G.
Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like the dark chocolate cookies. They're still sweet enough but not nauseatingly so. These cookies are also a bit more crispy than I'd like but still very tasty and make for great snacks.
David K.
David K.
Great Neck, NY
Wow, just woowwww! pepperidge farm cookies are all AMAZING!!!! every single person neeeeeeds to try this brand!! i personally love all of the flavors, and i would recommend any flavor to anyone!! its just perfect!!! HEAVENLYYYYY flavor!
Eve M.
Eve M.
Love these cookies, they're my favorite Pepperidge Farm cookies! These and the double chocolate Milano's.