BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Join us for dessert!

• Are these available in a gluten free formula?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dan A.
N Attleboro, MA
Mmmmm. I’ve had these a few times, and I need to try hard not to eat the entire bag in one sitting. I love the taste of mint chocolate, and these cookies do it perfectly. The soft brownie texture is just perfect.
Priyanka P.
Delicious. i know the whole marketing campaign is spend a quiet moment with these sweets. But i sit there and eat the whole bag. Definitely not healthy,but i consider it a totally worth it indulgence.If you like mint this line of Pepperidge Farm is for you.
Kelsey G.
Chewy and soft and a good cookie to snack on. Whether you are showing off for your girlfriends shrill parents or eating these at 2 am by yourself in your bed watching netflix bc your life is sad, these are the perfect cookies for you. Go and grab you some of these cookies since they are the perfect cookie for any occasion.
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA
I am a huge sucker for mint, but boy did this product not deliver. The mint was subtle and not impactful. The cookie texture was not to my liking and taste too processed. I love a nice crisp cookie texture.
ella s.
Saint Louis, MO
These are absolutely delicious! I could eat them all day, and wish I could but they are not the best for you. Just as they are advertised, this is the perfect treat or dessert for the Christmas season.
Jennifer K.
Rochester, NY
These are so good really soft and chewy. Personally like the brownie cookie and mint combo. They're affordable and better than other store bought cookie brands that aren't fresh baked. Obviously not as good as fresh cookies but the next best.
britteny p.
Fresno, CA
Let's just put it this way. I've lost over 150lbs in a year and I have to find self control when I purchase this product. Never once have I ever purchased a Pepperidge Farm product that didn't live up to quality perfection and printed label picture identification. What you see is what you get. I just hope they never stop production of the Mint Chocolate Brownie Cookie. They're even more phenomenal when microwaved for 10 sec. Perfect measurments of mint and chocolate that compliment each other with no overshadowing of textures from it being a brownie cookie hybrid.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
These taste amazing, not friendly top my diet but worth it, whenever they're on sale I will purchase all of these products they always taste wonderful and fresh like I just got in from nannies kitchen, and if you ever want to fake out your in-laws just put them on a plate pop them in the microwave and serve, they will think your
Betty Crocker
Melissa B.
I'm a sucker for anything with mint so mix mint, chocolate, and brownies and I am sold. I bought this from Stop & Shop supermarket. I am a repeat consumer. I have no complaints about this product. They are great with milk, or coffee. If you haven't tried them you should go find them now!
Taylor N.
These are so yummy. I love soft baked cookies to start off, so I was immediately sold. They taste so delicious. There is just the perfect amount of mint chips and I love that it is a brownie cookie. These are not for people who don't like mint or chocolate, but they are great with a giant glass of milk.
wendy B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Are these available in a gluten free formula?