BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Hydrogenated Soybean, Soybean), Sugar, Fructose, Butter, Corn Syrup
Solids, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Nonfat Milk, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Cream Cheese (Milk And Cream, Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Eggs, Milk Fat, Whey, Key Lime Juice Concentrate, Salt,
Natural Flavors, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Vanilla Extract, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• I love key lime pie! do thesw actually taste like key lim...1 Answers
  • I need to find these! They look and sound so good! Love m...1 Answers
Maria G.
Definitely different than your regular cookie in a good way! There are people who like key lime pie and people who do not, this is for the people who like key lime pie. When first opening the bag it smelled sweet Pepperidge Farm® Dessert Shop™ Key Lime Pie Soft Dessert Cookies 's are delicious. And surprisingly filling and very great tasting.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've always been a key lime fan so when I saw these at my local Walmart I had to have them! They're so soft & have such a good flavor!! Even my husband likes them. Very good price & quality for a store bought cookie!
Arrianna C.
Perryville, MO
These were really really good. Very sweet and very tart (just like a keylime pie). I would definitely recommend to someone who loves keylime pie, otherwise really really tart. :)
Donica B.
Huntsville , AL
This was okay. I usually love pepperidge farm products. I was expecting this to have high amounts of key lime but it just wasn't extraordinary, and was quite bland. I only purchased once and I won't be again, sadly.
Dennie T.
Friday Harbor, WA
These are absolutely delicious!! If you love cookies and key lime these are your thing! Especially if you just want one without the whip cream and extra calories a whole piece of pie comes with!
Skylar S.
Plano, TX
Limited Edition Pepperidge Farm Key Lime Pie Dessert Shop Cookies, you missed your chance to have a big fat slice of key lime pie on the bag! When I cracked open this bag of Limited Edition Pepperidge Farm Key Lime Pie Dessert Shop Cookies and sniffed, BLAMMO! Key lime smell! It was really strong – very cool, refreshing, and citrus-y. These cookies weren’t in the fridge or anything, so it lacked some of the coolness that I’m used to getting in my nostrils when I smell a key lime pie, but the aroma was distinctly lime, not lemon, through and through.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Key lime pies are some of my favorite desserts out there! So I was super thrilled so see that they now have them in cookie form! My favorite thing to do is to pair them with a vanilla lemon frosting and bring them to parties! (And trust me, they're a HUGE hit). Everyone always asks me what my secret is to making them and it's out now- I don't make them! I just pair it with the frosting and add on some yellow sprinkles or some fun toppings like small lime wedges, or even some lime-sugar (like what you'd use for alcoholic beverages).
Rose F.
Etta, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg!these are so good...I usually make these on a special occasion because of how special I think these are . If u like key lime things your mouth will water once you get a scent of these bad boys! Not only are they a favorite of mine but they are for my kids as well. 5 stars from my house. Highly recommended from my house as well.
Riley M.
Lady Lake, FL
I love key lime flavoring so much and I also love most pepperidge farm cookies. However these were just not tasty. I thought this was a very odd combination that my taste buds did not agree with. I defiantly would skip on the keylime and try another flavor.
Mal S.
Harrisburg, PA
These are surprisingly good... a bit too sweet though, hence the 4/5. They're a mix of crunchy/soft but nonetheless, something I can enjoy with a glass of milk on my cheat days :)
Kelly R.
Jefferson, MD
I love key lime pie! do thesw actually taste like key lime pie!?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I need to find these! They look and sound so good! Love me some key lime pie!