Pepperidge Farm® Dessert Shop® Soft Dessert Cookies Dark Chocolate Cheesecake

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Dessert Shop™ Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Soft Dessert Cookies.
Naturally flavored.

Katy K.
Chico, CA
I love soft cookies so much, so I was excited when my Mum brought these home as a "you've done well," and they didn't taste all that great. I don't know if it's because I was expecting more of a creamier taste or it's just way to much chocolate for me.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yummy !! For the holidays I eat them usually and they are a perfect amount for a cup of tea (2-3) or coffee or chocolate. I love cheesecake so these I always try to buy! I highly recommend !
Adriana B.
I love these. I. love most of the flavors that they have. I just wish that they were not priced so high. I love that they are not overly sweet and are really really good
Tara H.
San Francisco, CA
I always feel guilty when I have these, but I just can't help it. I love the softness of the cookie. It's so comforting, and the fact that there's dark chocolate in them fools me into thinking they're maybe a teen bit healthy ; )
Kimberly T.
Suisun City, CA
These cookies are so good and thy can be found almost anywhere in the USA, the only thing is they are a little pricy and there are not a lot of cookies in the packaging
Christian G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these cookies. They taste like I bake them at home. Not hard and no mess. That's what I love too. Even the flavors. Yummy. I eat them as my night snack before bedtime with cold milk and they are just so delicious. I highly recommended. Can find them at drug stores and grocery stores.
Karole J.
Rosemead, CA
These are the best ever I love dark chocolate and I also love cheesecake so when you put these two together theres no way I could be disappointed it's so delicious the dark chocolate makes it less sweet which is good because when the cookies are too sweet you can't eat that many lol
Darcie L.
Bennington, VT
Soft and very sweet! I love the dark chocolate and the cheesecake. While, I'm sure these aren't the healthiest, they are good for a cheat day! I wish there was more for the price, but I am still willing to pay for it every once in a while. I would recommend trying these out!
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
I love love LOVE Pepperidge Farm cookies!! And these are one of my most favorite. I buy these all the time. They are so yummy and delicious. Just wish there were more in the pack lol. 8 just isn't enough of these yummy cookies. Biggest cookie fan ever.
Dana Y.
San Francisco, CA
i thought this cookie was very good. very well baked. the only problem i had was that it didnt really taste like cheesecake. it just had a little sour cream cheese-ish taste to it which didn't actually make it taste like cheesecake.