BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Dessert Shop™ Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Soft Dessert Cookies.
New!
Naturally flavored.

Katy K.
Chico, CA
I love soft cookies so much, so I was excited when my Mum brought these home as a "you've done well," and they didn't taste all that great. I don't know if it's because I was expecting more of a creamier taste or it's just way to much chocolate for me.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so yummy !! For the holidays I eat them usually and they are a perfect amount for a cup of tea (2-3) or coffee or chocolate. I love cheesecake so these I always try to buy! I highly recommend !
Robin M.
Bennington, NE
One of my favorite cookies ! When I am having a cheesecake craving I turn to these . They are soft and taste so good like cheesecake and wonderful flavor of dark chocolate!
Adriana B.
I love these. I. love most of the flavors that they have. I just wish that they were not priced so high. I love that they are not overly sweet and are really really good
Tara H.
San Francisco, CA
I always feel guilty when I have these, but I just can't help it. I love the softness of the cookie. It's so comforting, and the fact that there's dark chocolate in them fools me into thinking they're maybe a teen bit healthy ; )
Kimberly T.
Suisun City, CA
These cookies are so good and thy can be found almost anywhere in the USA, the only thing is they are a little pricy and there are not a lot of cookies in the packaging
Karole J.
Rosemead, CA
These are the best ever I love dark chocolate and I also love cheesecake so when you put these two together theres no way I could be disappointed it's so delicious the dark chocolate makes it less sweet which is good because when the cookies are too sweet you can't eat that many lol
Shronda W.
Chicago Heights, IL
The first time I tried these i could not stop eating them. I would not share with the kids, they thought I was being solo mean Lol but eventually I gave them one 😘😘😘😘😘lol
Dana Y.
San Francisco, CA
i thought this cookie was very good. very well baked. the only problem i had was that it didnt really taste like cheesecake. it just had a little sour cream cheese-ish taste to it which didn't actually make it taste like cheesecake.
Kayla C.
Delicious. I'm addicted and want to eat the entire bag! The size of the cookie is pretty big compared to some other brands that offer more cookies but in a smaller size. The flavor, however is incomparable. These taste like a homemade cookie and the texture is soft and chewy. Try heating these up and enjoying a melts explosion of yumminess!