Pepperidge Farm® Dessert Shop® S'mores Soft Dessert Cookies uploaded by Victoria D.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean, Palm Kernel, Canola), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Nonfat Milk, Chocolate, Milkfat, Dextrose, Soy
Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Butter, Fructose, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Nonfat Milk, Cornstarch, Eggs, Dextrose, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Baking Soda, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Honey Powder, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Annatto Extract For Color, Cellulose Gum. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Eggs.

Sarah D.
Although these cookies were nothing like I thought they would be, the taste and consistency is quite pleasant. They don't really taste like smores but the chunks in the cookie as well as the softness of it is what keeps me coming back for more!
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
I’ve never had a bad experience with this brand. It always tastes great and the price seems fair to me. Easy to find in most grocery stores. I will be again in the future as needed.
Abigail J.
Waynesboro, VA
I honestly was expecting much more from these cookies. I'm so very glad I had a coupon for a pretty good amount off of these because that would have been a total let down. I love Pepperidge Farms but these were so underwhelming and disappointing. The flavor could have been way better than just a plain tasting cookie with random chocolate chips, barely any"marshmallow" and huge chucks of flavorless graham crackers mixed in.... Never buying again.
Dylan C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my guilty pleasure food. The cookies are surprisingly soft, and the flavor is spot on. There are chocolate chunks that are texturally perfect with the soft cookie. I bought these on a whim the first time, but don't regret it at all. I love these. I wish they came with more than 8 in a pack!
Gen F.
Saint James, NY
These are pretty good! I love soft baked cookies as opposed to harder cookies. They aren't my favorite cookie but they're still delicious. I like warming them up in the microwave for a few seconds before eating! Definitely great for a s'mores fan like me.
Jenna H.
These cookies are amazing. I have trouble not eating the entire bag because they are so sweet and delicious. They sell them at my local publix and I buy them whenever I see them on the shelf.
Sean K.
La Canada
I'm usually not into soft cookies, but these are absolutely delicious. I love the taste; it tastes like it's homemade and there is no artificial flavor to it. Great snack for late nights, but could eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
Bonnie G.
My teenager loves these cookies. I always like to buy them for her as a special treat. As a working mom, I don't have time to start the grill and make s'mores, but these cookies are an easy way to give her her favorite snack.
Elyssa M.
I bought these from Walmart when I had a strong craving for a soft, chocolate chip cookie. The s'mores flavor caught my eye, but I was moderately disappointed. There wasn't really any marshmallow flavor, the cookies were crumbly, and I was left wanting better.
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Someone gave these to me at my bridal shower and I absolutely loved them! They are not healthy but they sure are delicious! Sometimes you just gotta treat yourself and these are a yummy treat to have!
Mary W.
Toronto, Ontario
Are these meant to be warmed up?