Pepperidge Farm® Dessert Shop® S'mores Soft Dessert Cookies uploaded by Victoria D.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean, Palm Kernel, Canola), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Nonfat Milk, Chocolate, Milkfat, Dextrose, Soy
Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Butter, Fructose, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Nonfat Milk, Cornstarch, Eggs, Dextrose, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Baking Soda, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Honey Powder, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Annatto Extract For Color, Cellulose Gum. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Eggs.

Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
Although these cookies were nothing like I thought they would be, the taste and consistency is quite pleasant. They don't really taste like smores but the chunks in the cookie as well as the softness of it is what keeps me coming back for more!
Mady T.
Palm Coast , FL
I’ve been snacking on these the last couple days before bed and they’re delicious. I can’t really taste the marshmallow in it but I’m still enjoying them a lot. I’m not a big cookie eater but I can eat these all night
Emily S.
These taste like plastic. I was so disappointed after trying them. I think it may be the graham cracker part that doesn’t taste quite right, but I don’t know how they put them on the shelves tasting like that.
Dylan C.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my guilty pleasure food. The cookies are surprisingly soft, and the flavor is spot on. There are chocolate chunks that are texturally perfect with the soft cookie. I bought these on a whim the first time, but don't regret it at all. I love these. I wish they came with more than 8 in a pack!
Gen F.
Saint James, NY
These are pretty good! I love soft baked cookies as opposed to harder cookies. They aren't my favorite cookie but they're still delicious. I like warming them up in the microwave for a few seconds before eating! Definitely great for a s'mores fan like me.
Jenna H.
These cookies are amazing. I have trouble not eating the entire bag because they are so sweet and delicious. They sell them at my local publix and I buy them whenever I see them on the shelf.
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Someone gave these to me at my bridal shower and I absolutely loved them! They are not healthy but they sure are delicious! Sometimes you just gotta treat yourself and these are a yummy treat to have!
Amber S.
Bluffton, IN
Okay this my go to for snack time when aunt Flo comes to town!!!!! Always got to have this on hand but hidden away from my family so they don't eat it!!!! Om nom nom.mmmmmmm
Kristy M.
Meridian, ID
This cookie is rich! It brings together all the wonderful parts of sitting around the campfire. It's good by itself but I prefer to heat them up a little in the oven before eating
Angela G.
Bristol, CT
These are soooo yummy. I love this brand of cookies because they are so delicious. I'm never disappointed with these and they come in such a wide range of flavors that there is something for everyone!
Mary W.
Toronto , ON
Are these meant to be warmed up?