Pepperidge Farm® Deli Flats® Soft 100% Whole Wheat 100 Calorie Thin Rolls 8 ct. Bag

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Versatile, delicious Deli Flats® thin rolls have 100 calories per serving and are an excellent source of fiber. They are hearth baked with a soft and delicious taste, making them great for sandwiches, grilling and toasting. see more...

• "I put peanut butter and jelly on them for a quick breakfast" in 1 review
  • "They taste great too, it doesn't make you feel like you are on a diet!" in 1 review
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
Foodie Expert
These make sandwiches just as satisfying as before, but I don't have nearly as many carbs and calories.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good for sandwiches when you want less calories. The flavor is okay. My kids will eat them.
McKenzie P.
McKenzie P.
Love these for a little sandwhich or a breakfast sandwhich. They can be a little sweet but so good!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Ewa Beach, HI
Love these! I like that these are thin, less carbs for me! But still makes a tasty Sammy!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
These are such a great alternative to bread! Lunch and sandwiches get boring, these come in great flavors and add just the right amount of bread to your sandwich!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Parkville, MD
I love these. I make all my sandwiches with them now. I msjevthiscawesime veggie sandwich with sprouts and avocado and these flats go perfect with it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Oconto, Wi
These are such a great delicious and healthy alternative to bread. It's also great that they are very affordable!
Mayra H.
Mayra H.
Love these! A dieter's dream! I got these when I was watching what I was eating, I would make sandwiches for myself with these and then use regular bread for sandwiches for my kids. They would always end up eating my sandwiches because they loved the bread. I started making them sandwiches with these too. When I was watching my carbs it was awesome because since they are thin, it meant less carbs so it allowed me to splurge on carbs in another way!! They taste great too, it doesn't make you feel like you are on a diet!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
WAUKEGAN, IL
I got these for my husband since he loves sandwiches and I figured these would have less calories than normal bread. He really didn't like the texture of these and didn't want to eat them....
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Definitely not as soft as advertised but its not bad bread at all. Worth a try