BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm Milano Melts Dark Classic Creme Crispy Cookies.
New! see more...

• Is the chocolate too dark or rich3 Answers
  • What are other similar cookies from that brand can someone recomm...1 Answers
Pepperidge Farm Dark Classic Creme Milano Melts
  • "When you need a little something sweet this is the treat for you, just one or two cookies will satisfy your craving for that dark chocolate deliciousness" in 2 reviews
  • "Not a big fan of dark chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Pepperidge farm is the best cookies they taste so good and just melt in your mouth. " in 1 review
Natalie A.
I'm not obsessed with dark chocolate, I just recently started getting into it because it's healthier than milk chocolate, and I absolutely LOVE these cookies! So soft and buttery, they melt in your mouth and have the perfect amount of chocolate in between the two cookies. Perfect snack and not super bitter like I expected the dark chocolate to taste like.
dylan b.
West Mifflin, PA
I always look forward to eating my Milano cookies. my girlfriend keeps them stocked in the pantry because we both love eating them with tea during movie nights. I wouldn't call them healthy, but id say they're darn good. they also have this regolness to them. If you're eating a milano melt you're feeling fancy. haha In all seriousness we love these cookies.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these! Just like the Classic Milano but with a dark creamy middle that melts on your tongue. These were purchased at my local supermarket but I have seen these at Sam's Club as well. I would say they are Healthy enough because they are dark chocolate, and that's great for your heart. A nice treat and great for company and tea.
Darleisha S.
My husband brought these to work for me one day and I've been in love ever since! They are a little on the hard side so i eat them with my coffee! I believe he told me that they were only a couple of bucks and the he got them from Walmart!! I looked them up online and they're always having tons of coupons and giveaways!!
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pepperidge Farm Dark Classic Milano Melts are the Best. They just melt in your mouth. Delicious is just not good enough for these. I wish there were more than 15 cookies in a bag. I could eat a whole bag all by myself. I go to Walmart whrer the prices are lower. Someimes I catch them on sale.
Em R.
Milano melts are definitely a good cookie however sometimes I just don't feel satisfied when i eat them. The white part of the cookie doesn't have the right flavor and the inside is really good flavor but there isn't enough of that. They are too bready for me but my friends love them
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies are so good! They literally melt in your mouth. They are delicious and have such a light and airy texture. I normally find these at my supermarket or really anywhere. They have a HUGE variety of flavors and types of cookies. I would definitely recommend to others!
Shannon H.
I absolutely love these. Especially in dark chocolate. I doubt their very healthy but they satisfy my sweet tooth, so i'm not complaining. It takes all my self control to not eat the whole bag in one sitting. Would recommend if u want to try a new cookie with some chocolate.
Avani P.
Milano cookies in general are amazing. For a dark chocolate lover, these one of the best things ever made. I can go through a whole pack in one sitting easily. No regrets. This is the perfect snack, even though they aren't the healthiest. My guests always enjoy them as well.
Una M.
Countryside, IL
I love dark chocolate and Milanos never disappoint! When I'm craving something sweet and looking to indulge I always grab myself a bag of these! The texture and flavor of these are so amazing and I never have anything bad to say. I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Theoria L.
Is the chocolate too dark or rich
Jahan B.
Marietta , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What are other similar cookies from that brand can someone recommend?