BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm Milano Melts Dark Classic Creme Crispy Cookies.
New!

• Is the chocolate too dark or rich3 Answers
  • What are other similar cookies from that brand can someone recomm...1 Answers
  • Why are these labeled as "generic"?1 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Dark Classic Creme Milano Melts
  • "When you need a little something sweet this is the treat for you, just one or two cookies will satisfy your craving for that dark chocolate deliciousness" in 2 reviews
  • "Not a big fan of dark chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Pepperidge farm is the best cookies they taste so good and just melt in your mouth. " in 1 review
Aidan S.
I remember in elementary school when my friend would bring Milano's to school in her lunch and trade me one for a whatever all natural über health snack my mom gave. Now that I'm adulting, I can get whatever food I want, and this was one of the first snacks I got for my dorm. That nostalgiac taste of the buttery cookies melting in your mouth, paired with a slightly more grown up dark chocolate filling satisfies people of all ages. From easy mac eating, broccoli hating children, to adults with more refined palates, that like things like arugula and truffle, this is an all around crowd pleaser that I will continue to buy again and again.
Lacy G.
Ephrata
It funny when I buy these nobody will eat them but me, because no one in my house likes dark chocolate, but me. I love all of Pepperidge Farms, husband like the orange chocolate kind, and I won't eat those. So we both have our likes and dislikes of this brand.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I love these cookies. They've been a favorite of mine since my childhood. I like that they're soft, but crunchy at the same time (if that makes sense). I have sensitive teeth, so sometimes when I want a crunchier cookie these are perfect. Did I mention there's chocolate?! I'm not normally a huge fan of dark chocolate, but I could eat every last cookie in the bag in a single sitting.
Natalie A.
I'm not obsessed with dark chocolate, I just recently started getting into it because it's healthier than milk chocolate, and I absolutely LOVE these cookies! So soft and buttery, they melt in your mouth and have the perfect amount of chocolate in between the two cookies. Perfect snack and not super bitter like I expected the dark chocolate to taste like.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love these! Just like the Classic Milano but with a dark creamy middle that melts on your tongue. These were purchased at my local supermarket but I have seen these at Sam's Club as well. I would say they are Healthy enough because they are dark chocolate, and that's great for your heart. A nice treat and great for company and tea.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pepperidge Farm Dark Classic Milano Melts are the Best. They just melt in your mouth. Delicious is just not good enough for these. I wish there were more than 15 cookies in a bag. I could eat a whole bag all by myself. I go to Walmart whrer the prices are lower. Someimes I catch them on sale.
Shannon H.
I absolutely love these. Especially in dark chocolate. I doubt their very healthy but they satisfy my sweet tooth, so i'm not complaining. It takes all my self control to not eat the whole bag in one sitting. Would recommend if u want to try a new cookie with some chocolate.
Una M.
Countryside, IL
I love dark chocolate and Milanos never disappoint! When I'm craving something sweet and looking to indulge I always grab myself a bag of these! The texture and flavor of these are so amazing and I never have anything bad to say. I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These cookies are so good! They literally melt in your mouth. They are delicious and have such a light and airy texture. I normally find these at my supermarket or really anywhere. They have a HUGE variety of flavors and types of cookies. I would definitely recommend to others!
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
There is not a bag of Pepperidge Milano Melts that I do not like but I think these might be of my top 3 favorites! The dark chocolate is just the perfect touch, not to over poweringly sweet. The best part is that they are available in just about every store! They're a must grab at your next trip to the store!
Theoria L.
Is the chocolate too dark or rich
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What are other similar cookies from that brand can someone recommend?
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Why are these labeled as "generic"?