Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesamerican standart
Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies, 20 ct x2

Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies, 20 ct. x2

by american standart

Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies offer the rich chocolatey flavor you love without any artificial flavors or preservatives.

Contain no artificial flavors or preservatives; Includes 20 packages with 2 cookies each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies, 20 ct. x2!
Christine C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies, 20 ct. x2 uploaded by Christine C.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
These cookies are absolutely delicious! There is absolutely nothing that I would change about them. I am a chocoholic, and these are filled with dark incredibly delicious chocolate 😋. I really like that this particular package comes with two cookies in it ~ perfect for lunches or a quick, pick me up snack.
Carrie D.
Watsontown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
The Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies are amazing!!!!!!! 🥰🥰😋 They are the type of cookie you hide and keep for yourself to relax and feel like your in Heaven.
Emy W.
Conway, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite cookies! I truly enjoy the convenience of these 2 packs. They're great to grab on the go or if you're trying to snack less these are just enough to enjoy dunking in a glass of milk or enjoying with a cup of coffee or tea!

Looking for your answer?