Pepperidge Farm® Dark Chocolate Milano® Cookies

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract),
Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors And Leavening (Baking Soda).

Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Dark Chocolate Milano® Cookies!
Product Highlights
“Wonderful cookies perfect for sweet tooth craving.” in reviews
Nashville, TN
These are the greatest cookies to drop on the face of the earth. They are good just by themselves or nicely dunked in milk. The 3 cookie pack has changed my world. It always me to get a snack and limit myself from eating a dozen in one sitting. The cookies are always fresh with this pack. They fit well in lunch boxes or in the bottom of my purse for a rainy day. If you have no tried the 3 pack yet, it’s time to go to the store.
Rodman, NY
These cookies should be outlawed they are so good! First of all you have a delicious buttery shortbread cookie then you dip the bottom in dark chocolate( do I need to say anymore). They are so addicting and once you open the package they are gone! I can not recommend this product enough! If you love cookies with chocolate on them then stop right now and go buy these you won’t be disappointed!!
Cedar Park, TX
Milano cookies speak to my soul. There is something amazing about these cookies, that you can't eat just one. I love that they are packaged  by sets inside. It makes them easy to grab and pass around. My only complaint is that I wish they came in a higher quantity. These cookies are soft, yet very flavorful. They come in a variety of different flavors, so there is something for everyone.
Greenwich, CT
I am proud to say I have finished a whole pack of these in a single sitting. They are a gift and I love them. The chocolate is just the right amount to balance with the wafer. Dont listen to anyone that tells you otherwise. You know when you eat something salty and then you want something sweet? this is it, this is all you need. 10/10 would HIGHLY recommend.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge Farms has amazing cookies with quality at an affordable price. They taste amazing. Milano's is an all time favorite Cookie and I thought when I first bought it that I wouldn't like them as much as I would due to it being dark chocolate and not milk chocolate. These were addicting and they actually made me buy dark chocolate products more.
Canton, MA
Pepperidge Farm® Dark Chocolate Milano® Cookies uploaded by Ana Caroline S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best snack of the night. I always arrive late from school and eat 4 or 5 cookies. The good thing about the packaging is that it comes with parts that do not lose the quality of the product. The taste of dark chocolate is wonderful. The price is excellent. I just love to eat everything from this brand. Highly recommend to try it out.
Destin, FL
My favorite “adult” cookie. I am a dark chocolate lover and i also am a big fan of short bread and these give you both. The cookie is crispy and though not as dense as a shortbread it has that light cookie taste while not being overly sweet. The dark chocolate is just the right amount. I will continue to purchase them and I also like the raspberry/dark chocolate version.
Anaheim, CA
I get these for husband because he loves these. It has a soft, crumbly touch to it when biting down. The dark chocolate compliments the sweet cookie and balances it out. I do wish the packaging could be different because I usually get a few broken cookies upon opening the package but maybe I just keep grabbing the wrong ones lol.
Chapel hill
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These Milano cookies are so tasty are a classic thing to eat. They are a little expensive but so easy to eat just open it and you can toast it if you want. It is great last minute snack food and is very tasty. Their are many different flavors for you have got to like one. These are so good and I highly recommend them to you.
The best way to describe these cookies are like little pillows of heaven. They’re so good, so addicting. The price is a little much, so I don’t buy these often (I say the price is a little much bc I feel like you don’t get AS MUCH as you probably could), but they definitely don’t last long when I do purchase them. So. Good.

481 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sugar Hill, GA