BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #1 in Cookies

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract),
Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors And Leavening (Baking Soda).

• Are these really good, and which ones taste the best?6 Answers
  • On a nice and sunny day would you drink some tea with the...3 Answers
  • Do they have a mint chocolate cookie? I feel like I've ha...2 Answers
  • "Wonderful cookies perfect for sweet tooth craving." in 1 review
Alana S.
Milano cookies have been my all time favorite since I was little. I get them at the grocery store and love that they have made new flavors to add to the list. They are bit more expensive than your average cookie (Oreo or Chips Ahoy) but they taste much more decadent and rich. These cookies are the perfect amount of sugar cookie to chocolate ratio and I am obsessed with them. I can eat a whole bag in two days! They are soft yet crunchy, it's just perfect. Milano cookies will always be a classic.
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
My husband jokingly refers to these as, “woman cookies,” but he’s not wrong. I have not met a single woman who has tried these and does not like them. They have the perfect ratio of cookie to chocolate, and taste like a real indulgence despite the affordability. The original are amazing, but they also come out with fun holiday flavors throughout the year. Milano’s are simply the best cookies. Pepperidge Farm® Dark Chocolate Milano® Cookies
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
Review for: 6 Oz more...
OH MY GODDDD. Milano will forever remain one of my favorite brands of cookies, especially because it has such a wide variety of flavors!!! The orange and chocolate and double dark chocolate are my go-to's!
They are a little more expensive than normal cookies you find at Target and Walmart,  but it's not horrible. I love that they almost melt-in-your-mouth and will always indulge in these :)
Becky S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Pepperidge Farm Milano cookie is a classic in it's own right but I love dark chocolate and try to incorporate it in my daily diet. These cookies make it easy because they are delicious. The actual cookies are baked with a buttery crisp and the dark chocolate is velvety smooth and perfectly layered between 2 crisps.
***I put mine in the freezer so earing a couple feels like a dessert treat.
Callie B.
Greenville, RI
Growing up Milano’s were always one of my favorite cookies. They were special since we didn’t always keep them in the house (they’re definitely pricier than Chips Ahoy etc.) Nowdays, I buy an occasional bag. Double chocolate have always been my favorite, but I’ve noticed less and less chocolate in them over the years. Is it just me or are the cookies getting a bit thinner??
Shannon💋 W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: 6 Oz more...
I absolutely loved this cookie when I was a kid! I still do now however I don’t buy it as much. I always loved the chocolate in the middle and the tasty short bread cookie on the outside. They weren’t overly sweet or real high in calories. It’s always a nice snack to have once in awhile. If you’re a person looking for a sweet snack but nothing over the top this is it!
sarah o.
Review for: 6 Oz more...
Ho yeah, this I like. The dark chocolate center marries well with the sweet comforting sandwiched cookie. Lush. I can eat the whole package for true. With plain naked jasmine tea of course :) I'm a teaist and a snackist always looking for indulging treats. So this is up there. These are easily found in grocery store/drugstore chains, Target, and Walmart.
Beauty •.
Palos Hills , IL
Omg let me tell you just how amazing these cookies are. I usually cant help but eat 3-4 in one sitting!! I love to dip these in my tea or my coffee. I love that these come in so many yummy flavors and even seasonal flavors too. My favorite have to be the raspberry, orange, or mint flavored ones!
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 6 Oz more...
First off, I’d love to start by saying I LOVE Milano cookies. The fact that they have it in dark chocolate makes the Milano cookies 100 times better. I love dark chocolate. Milano cookies are amazing and you can’t go wrong with them. Unless you don’t like dark chocolate or Milano cookies..
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
Review for: 6 Oz more...
These are the best store bought cookies ever! My personal favorites are the raspberry variety but all of them are amazing. When I was doing ballet as a little girl my mother would buy a bag for the two of to share after class. So these cookies are so very dear to my heart.

Allie T.
What's your favorite Milano cookie and why?
Quyen N.
What flavor would you recommend?
Marina L.
Newtown, CT
Is it very chewy or crunchy
Milano's or Oreo's; which is your favorite?
Lizbeth D.
Los Angeles, CA
Do these get soggy quick in milk?