BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #14 in Cookies

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Dark Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract),
Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Egg Whites, Dehydrated Skim Milk, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors And Leavening (Baking Soda).

• Are these really good, and which ones taste the best?5 Answers
  • On a nice and sunny day would you drink some tea with these? Soun...3 Answers
  • Do they have a mint chocolate cookie? I feel like I've had a Mila...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Wonderful cookies perfect for sweet tooth craving." in 1 review
Alana S.
Milano cookies have been my all time favorite since I was little. I get them at the grocery store and love that they have made new flavors to add to the list. They are bit more expensive than your average cookie (Oreo or Chips Ahoy) but they taste much more decadent and rich. These cookies are the perfect amount of sugar cookie to chocolate ratio and I am obsessed with them. I can eat a whole bag in two days! They are soft yet crunchy, it's just perfect. Milano cookies will always be a classic.
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
My husband jokingly refers to these as, “woman cookies,” but he’s not wrong. I have not met a single woman who has tried these and does not like them. They have the perfect ratio of cookie to chocolate, and taste like a real indulgence despite the affordability. The original are amazing, but they also come out with fun holiday flavors throughout the year. Milano’s are simply the best cookies. Pepperidge Farm® Dark Chocolate Milano® Cookies
Callie B.
Greenville, RI
Growing up Milano’s were always one of my favorite cookies. They were special since we didn’t always keep them in the house (they’re definitely pricier than Chips Ahoy etc.) Nowdays, I buy an occasional bag. Double chocolate have always been my favorite, but I’ve noticed less and less chocolate in them over the years. Is it just me or are the cookies getting a bit thinner??
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
How could anyone not love these? I literally have no complaints here. The taste is delicious and consistent. Tip: try them with milk, maybe even dip them in your hot coco. I bet these are great with coffee too. These are just great for anything and appropriate for any occasion.
Daysha V.
Toccoa
I love these!! They are perfect for a snack or a dessert. They are satisfying and you will not be regretting them. They are low in calories but pack a ton of flavor. As someone who doesn’t like dark chocolate, I love these. The taste is like no other and I strongly recommend!
Jessica S.
Toronto
I love these cookies. I love how buttery and soft they are. When I take a bit it just crumbles in your mouth and it's a perfect cookie to chocolate ratio. I could eat a bag in one sitting. The peppermint one also tastes very good.  They taste even better with milk!
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: 6 Oz more...
YUM.  All Milano cookies are delicious, let's be honest.  These are no exception.  The dark chocolate complements the sweet cookie really well and makes these a perfect snack to go with coffee! (or milk or tea or hot chocolate or by the handful)
Kristiana B.
I never met a Pepperidge cookie I never liked! There’s plenty of memories in my childhood of me punished for beating my little brother; for eating my box of Milano’s.  Yes they are a little on the dry side, but you get a cold glass of milk and dunk your cookie into that and it’s out of this world. When I was in college I llived off a ramen budget, but I was sure to splurge on Milano’s and have it as a staple pantry item! Actually I’m writing this review as I munch on a box of entertainment Pepperidge farm cookies.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I love these cookies! They have the perfect amount of sweetness! The cookies itself is also very yummy but with the addition of the dark chocolate, wow it’s just perfect! I can finish the bag in no time!
Kimberly S.
Dallas
Review for: 6 Oz more...
These cookies are golden! They are delicious, soft, yummy, and melt in your mouth! These are definitely a go to when you have a sweet tooth. The dark chocolate isn’t that noticeably different to me, but it doesn’t matter cause they’re so delicious. Try them!
Allie T.
What's your favorite Milano cookie and why?
Quyen N.
What flavor would you recommend?
Marina L.
Newtown, CT
Is it very chewy or crunchy
Tina T.
Milano's or Oreo's; which is your favorite?
Lizbeth D.
Los Angeles, CA
Do these get soggy quick in milk?