Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies

When you can't make yoga, when you have 10 minutes before getting the kids from school, when you just need a little me-time, Milano cookies are there for you. Delicate, sweet and oh, so indulgent, Milano cookies are that special treat your day needs, your me-time must-have. Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies sandwich rich chocolate between crisp baked cookies, and the 2-cookie pack makes it easy to take Milano with you for a midday snack at work, the gym or in the carpool lane. Milano cookies are beautifully crafted ? just like you. For Pepperidge Farm, baking is more than a job. It's a real passion. Each day, the Pepperidge Farm bakers take the time to make every cookie, pastry, cracker and loaf of bread the best way they know how by using quality ingredients.

Which is better? Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies!
Gina K.
Huntington Beach
Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies uploaded by Gina K.
I’m obsessed with these. I love dark chocolate snacks. The first time I had these was when I was in middle school and has been one of my favorite snacks since then. If you don’t like these, I don’t trust your opinion. Jk.. not really.
An P.
Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies uploaded by An P.
Purchased at: Costco
By far one of my favorite cookies, it’s so light and not overly sweet... but I could kill a whole bag on my own. The snack sizes are perfect for portion control. Love these Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies
Audriana H.
Chesapeake, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
Pepperidge Farm Milano dark chocolate cookie are really good. I personally think it's a lot easier to eat compared to other cookies that are hard..These will just melt in your mouth. 110 calories, 2.5grams sat fat, 40mg sodium, and 7 grams total sugar. It's also baked with no artificial flavors or preservatives. The container I've purchase from Amazon is 15 oz it comes with 20 packs of cookies with two in each pack. Another reason I like this container the cookies came in and when I'm done with all the cookies I can use the container for storage. Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies
miriam T.
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies uploaded by miriam T.
I love these cookies so much! They are light and chocolate delicious! It's one of those guilty pleasure that I have. I love them and definitely think everyone should be trying them
Debra H.
Copiague, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies uploaded by Debra H.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies are so good! I picked up the 22.5 oz tub today. It’s perfect because it has 20 individual packs of 2 cookies. That’s perfect for a sweet snack at 110 calories. Individual packs make it easy to stop at 2 cookies. Unless you are having a bad day!
Cassie R.
Maple Grove, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies uploaded by Cassie R.
Purchased at: Costco
I've always loved these cookies... maybe a little too much lol! I love being able to buy the tub with individual servings so I don't accidentally eat the whole bag. Easy to take on the go or enjoy at home. They are great with milk, tea or hot chocolate!
Lellianne C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies uploaded by Lellianne C.
Purchased at: Target
These are so addicting. It’s the perfect combination of cookie and chocolate. The chocolate is so decadent, rich, and melt in my mouth savory. I am surprised that it’s dark chocolate because it’s not bitter at all, but the right amount of sweetness.
Lori G.
Bethpage, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies uploaded by Lori G.
The Pepperidge Farm Milano dark chocolate are delicious they where my cheat cookies today so delicious.
April M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,438 reviews
Pepperidge Farm Dark Chocolate Milano Cookies uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are such a treat ! They are truly unique compared to other brands. There is no other brand like them. The quality is definitely good. The price is fair because of that. I love to eat these with a ice cold glass of Milk.i buy these when they go on sale.
Susan R.
LOVE THESE COOKIES! These are great for a dessert and are perfect for everyone who likes chocolate and cookies