Pepperidge Farm® Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
OMG!! I love these things so much! The wafers are really crispy and flaky so make sure you are eating them over something because they will crumble as you take a bite. The french vanilla filling is so smooth, creamy and sweet. The slight thickness of the french vanilla creme in your mouth makes the wonderful flavor last longer. These are my favorite cookies... well, these and the chocolate fudge flavor ones they have as well. I would have to say that the french vanilla is a little richer than I usually like, but as long as I am only eating a couple at a time it's alright. The chocolate fudge ones are less sweet than the vanilla which I am crazy for! So, whether you are a vanilla fan or a chocolate fan, Pepperidge has you covered!
Kaley V.
Henderson, KY
I first got a taste of these when I was super little at my grandparents house. I'm a major picky eater and I adore these. Every time I get some it takes me back to good memories. These are worth your time and money. They are in my top favorite five sweets!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These use to be my favorite treat. They're so good with a cup of hot chocolate or coffee. I wish the ingredients were better since switching to toxic chemist free diet. Other than that they are soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside.
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
These are amazinggggg they are perfect to have with desert they taste great they do crumble a bit but the taste makes it worth it im a repet customer my mom actually introduced me to them they are great with hot chocolate or coffee!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These pepperidge farms cookies are so delicious. They are a very thin wafer and chocolate rolled up into a pirouette and they are to die for! You won't be able to eat just one! I very highly recommend these delicious cookies!
Khessa H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love love love these. This brand is so amazing at the high quality of cookies they make. I have a lot of favs from this brand. The ingredients they use are high-end. That's what distinguish this brand from the rest.
Addie B.
I really love these. My mom would occasionally get these when I was a child. I love the taste. It's not too strong. If I were having a party or craved them I would definitely repurchase these. A very good dessert.
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
Omg these use to be my favorite ever! I use to eat them with Christmas desert with ice cream! I have never tried another brand and I don’t plan on steering away from this brand. I ALWAYS recommend it to others!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Monica T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like to buy these just because of the movie “I Love you Man!”. “They’re pirouettes, Pepperidge farm”. Talk about great product placement. Sort of creamy, crunchy, and chocolatey all at the same time.