BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These use to be my favorite treat. They're so good with a cup of hot chocolate or coffee. I wish the ingredients were better since switching to toxic chemist free diet. Other than that they are soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside.
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
These are amazinggggg they are perfect to have with desert they taste great they do crumble a bit but the taste makes it worth it im a repet customer my mom actually introduced me to them they are great with hot chocolate or coffee!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These pepperidge farms cookies are so delicious. They are a very thin wafer and chocolate rolled up into a pirouette and they are to die for! You won't be able to eat just one! I very highly recommend these delicious cookies!
Jennifer Q.
I love these little Creme filled cookies. They are always my go to cookies for the holidays. They add a nice touch. They are nice, flaky and crunchy. The filling is very creamy and sweet. I will definitely buy it again
Valyncia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These definitely are one of my faves snacks/treats! I love the lightly sweet crunch of the outside, while the inner rich smooth cream adds major flavor. You can find these delicious babies at your Local dollar store.
Khessa H.
Bessemer, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love love love these. This brand is so amazing at the high quality of cookies they make. I have a lot of favs from this brand. The ingredients they use are high-end. That's what distinguish this brand from the rest.
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
Omg these use to be my favorite ever! I use to eat them with Christmas desert with ice cream! I have never tried another brand and I don’t plan on steering away from this brand. I ALWAYS recommend it to others!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Monica T.
Monument, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like to buy these just because of the movie “I Love you Man!”. “They’re pirouettes, Pepperidge farm”. Talk about great product placement. Sort of creamy, crunchy, and chocolatey all at the same time.
Kyla G.
Asheville, NC
These are honestly my guilty pleasure. They’re so light that i could eat the entire container and not even realize it! I will definitely buy again and would definitely recommend to others as well.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Any other flavors besides the Chocolate Hazelnut and French Vanilla?
Larissa A.