BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ah, the aroma of sweet cinnamon and cranberries, golden baked into our wholesome bread. From our oven to your toaster, Cranberry Swirl Bread delights you with a touch of sweetness in every swirled bite. It's a warm and comforting experience you can enjoy...but only during this Holiday Season.

Rebecca L.
Yukon, OK
I love sweet bread to have for breakfast. Put some butter on it and its a delicious meal. This bread is perfect for that since it is a little on the sweet side.
Dara T.
Charlotte, NC
Delicious whether it's toasted or not. Great little snack or breakfast on the go! For longevity and freshness you can place in refrigerator.
Stella S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Yum! I love this bread and have ever since I was a kid. Definitely more of a sweet/dessert bread. Lightly toast with a little bit of butter
Stephanie H.
Denton, TX
I ate a whole loaf of any kind of this swirl bread in like a thirty minute span it's so freakin good. Worth every penny.
Holly M.
Apex, NC
Love love love love this bread I wish it wasn't a seasonal product. It is delicious sweet and savory all at the same time
Brianna C.
Venetia, PA
I love making French toast with this bread! My daughter goes crazy over it and that makes me happy! Tastes very good!
Allisa S.
Ransomville, NY
Nothing spectacular, but still super tasty. I love this kind of bread and pepperidge farm makes a good version.
Heather S.
Geneva, NY
This stuff is pretty good, I like to eat it as toast in the morning with some butter and an apple
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
This cranberry swirl bread is ok plain but it is best when toasted and slathered with butter.
Felicia L.
Bangor, ME
So delicious I love cranberries so much made into French toast with it as well