BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #24 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Made From: Unbromated Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Unsulphured Molasses, Yeast, Canola Oil, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Spices (Contains Celery), Onion Powder, Calcium Propionate (To Retard Spoilage), Malted Barley Flour, Wheat Gluten, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Soy.

• What is the difference between this and the Pepperidge Farm Herb ...1 Answers
Jenn M.
Sanford, FL
This is my favorite stuffing mix for Thanksgiving. It has a good taste and works well with the family recipe I use. (I usually need 2 or 3 bags to have enough mix.)
I usually get this at Publix for around $2 or so; very reasonably priced.
I prefer this over Stove top because I dislike the onions and dried herbs in the Stove top flavor mix packets.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I use this stuffing every Thanksgiving and Christmas. You have to get the cubed, not the homestyle. I find that the homestyle is more like bread crumbs and can get soggy - but I mix a bag of this with a package of Jimmy Dean's sausage, butter, chicken broth, onions, and celery and it is always gone by the end of the meal!
Elissa L.
Pawtucket, RI
I love the ease of this and the flavor is great. I buy a bag every now and again throughout the year. For the holidays I mix a couple bags with stale bread from home and make a huge pan of stuffing. Sauted onion and Apple and fennel, ground pork sausage and ground chourico, tons of herbs. Mmmmm....so good!
August L.
Bath, ME
This is the best stuffing mix to use when making homemade stuffing. The cubed makes for the best and least mushy mix. A little on the expensive side but the quality is totally worth it! I wouldn't use any other type.
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK
I buy this early 4 thanks giving because its the first to go on thise last 2 days at the store its the only kind i will use 4 thanksgiving i love it my family's been using it ever since i can remember its become a family member lol
Laura L.
Danbury, CT
Ok I admit to cheating and using this stuffing on the holidays. it is way easier than making from scratch. the flavor is good, not perfect but it is definitely good! it is a quick alternative and great if you are making "stuffed" items like thick cut pork chops!!
TinaMarie C.
Toms River, NJ
We love this stuffing. We use it for our traditional Thanksgiving dinner and I absolutely love it for stuffing pork chops. Add a little celery, apple, and dried cranberries and it is amazing! Would highly recommend this stuffing.
Theresa M.
This is my favorite stuffing mix! It is easy to prepare and tastes great! I just wish it was organic. I cannot find this stuffing in organic. Maybe one day:)
Elizabeth D.
Delmar, DE
I don't buy this regularly as i usually go for the quicker competitor... but i do use this for a specific baked recipe i make. not as mushy as most stuffings
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
This stuffing is so good.. it tastes just like home made from scratch. its great as a side dish but i also like to put ontop of chicken and make a caserole
Cassie M.
Jacksboro , TX
What is the difference between this and the Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing?