Pepperidge Farm® Cookies Petite Pirouette Chocolate Hazelnut uploaded by Yusbely N.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Slender. Graceful. Delicious. Savor the sophisticated sweetness in a variety of flavors.

Made From: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Whey Powder, Rice Flour, Hazelnuts, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Milk Powder, Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Beta Carotene (Color), Coconut Oil And Enzyme.

• "I have loved these ever since I was a kid." in 1 review
  • "I can't buy them often because they are addicting and I could eat the whole container in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "They are a great snack for my kids when they are on the run." in 1 review
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are downright delicious. I believe they’re intended to be an edible decoration to go with/on ice cream, cakes, hot chocolate, and other desserts, but I love them straight out of the container. Seriously, I could eat 20 in one sitting with how light and crispy and perfect they are.

If you’re hesitant to try them or only need a few for a dessert, they typically have a small container at the Dollar Tree for $1.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
Omg I could eat cans of these just on my own. Granted thats the last thing I want to do (lol) but these are too hard to put down. You get quite a bit in a can and they are perfect for by themselves or with a beverage. Either with warm drinks or cold ones, these are great for parties and a perfect sweet snack.
Skyler C.
Tulsa, OK
I love the hazelnut pirouette cookies. They are crunchy and flakey, and the hazelnut creme inside is very smooth. They are slightly more expensive than an average box of cookies, but they last longer for me than most cookies because I can just eat one at a time, whereas with many kinds of cookies I will eat 2 or 3. They are sweet but not too sweet which I like.
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
Almost everything I have tried from this company is delicious, this product included. I like that it comes in a resealable case, which helps keep it fresh. The taste is obviously delicious, too! I only docked a star because I just don’t reach for this snack as much as I do the Milano cookies.
Zareth F.
Brisbane, CA
Kids love these! Used as straws for blended drinks or decoration on gingerbread houses. Not too pricey and delicious. Starbucks has a similar product but this fares better! Not too pricey around $5 a tin, eat the cookies save the tin!
Sayra T.
Henryville, PA
Warning ! These are dangerously good. You start with just one or two and before you know if the whole can is gone. They are pricy but the quality is there. I'm sure they can't be healthy but we should all indulge from time to time.
Sierra D.
Portal, GA
These are amazing and an absolute tradition at my house for Christmas! Flaky and crunchy on the outside gives way to smooth delicious chocolate on the inside. I definitely recommend, and the vanilla flavor is amazing as well.
mariam k.
chicago
Love these! The can usually lasts me a while. My kids love them as well! I usually use these for when I make hot chocolate or coffee and put this in the cup- people love it and it makes the presentation so much nicer!
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
These things are addicting! The container doesn't last long at my house because they're so delicious. I would definitely recommend them to people with a sweet tooth. They can be found at any grocery store for a decent price.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
This is usually a treat we purchase for holidays or special occasions, but they're so good! There's just something about chocolate and hazelnut wrapped up in a sweet crunchy shell that is beyond addicting!