BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Limited Edition Milano® Candy Cane Cookies. see more...

Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake
These candy cane limited edition cookies are my absolute favorite I swear I wait around all year until it comes out! I'm addicted and I wish these were sold year round! They taste delicious with the chocolate that just melts and the cookies that just taste amazing and the candy canes that give it a peppermint crunch! It's a must have and a must try!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
I could eat these all the time! The mint Milanos have always been my favorite, but these candy cane milanos are even better. If you like peppermint, or things like peppermint bark candy, then you'll like these too. They have just the right amount of cookie crunch, chocolate, and peppermint without being overly sweet.
Arlette M.
Arlette M.
I received these as a gift last Christmas from a co-worker. I usually love Milano cookies but i am not a fan of the Candy Cane taste or the dark chocolate. I definitely prefer other favors of the Milano cookies over this flavor but if you enjoy Peppermint with dark chocolate, I am sure you will enjoy this.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
So Christmas is my very favorite holiday because I have an excuse to EAT EVERYTHING CANDY CANE!!! And so there you have it folks...if you like candy canes you will love these cookies, if you like cookies you will love these cookies, and if you don't like candy cane cookies we can't be friends.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Bismarck, ND
Stoppp... these are amazing, they need to be permanent as sent to my house daily. in lovee. i love all pepperidge farm cookies but these are buy far the best. also try the rasberry dark chocolate ones. i like them all so really just try them all you wont be disappointed.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
I tried these around the holidays last year and thought they were tasty. These cookies have a nice vanilla kind of like shortbread but light with a little crunchy the center is minty and chocolatey they kind of remind me of those little Andes thin mint chocolates.
Justine A.
Justine A.
I found these at Christmas and they are sooo good. What a bummer that they aren't available year round. They are so yummy. We love Milano anyways and these were a great new option offered. Love them! definitely recommend picking these up around the holidays.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
Oh my goodness SO delicious! As if Milanos weren't already delicious enough to begin with, the peppermint takes them one step further into full on amazing. When I want to splurge and feel Christmassy, these are the best! Now I really want some...
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Every Christmas I look forward to all things peppermint and these were a great discovery last year. The crushed peppermint pieces mixed with dark chocolate were so delicious. I really hope I can find them in the stores again this year.
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
I look forward to Pepperidge farm Milano Candy Cane cookies every Christmas. They are perfect with hot chocolate. Last year my youngest daughter and I spent many winter evenings having hot chocolate and these cookies. Great memories.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Are these good, and worth a try?
Mika C.
Mika C.
Are these any good? I've seen them in the store and they always catch my eye but I'm not really a fan of the original.
I have to do a snack review on my channle but it's like I can not but I not sure what it taste like please help?
Drea T.
Drea T.
Grand prairie, TX
Are these available this year? Haven't seen them anywhere