BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #40 in Cookies

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Semi Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or
Less Of: Cornstarch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey Powder, Egg Whites, Salt, Red 40 Lake, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Leavening (Baking Soda), Peppermint Oil, Vanilla Extract And Natural Flavors.

Buy on Walmart
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Ahh these milanos are amazing! I love the classic to the dark chocolate and beyond! When it's my time of the month these get thrown into the cart. The texture is of a yummy cookie and a chocolate bar all in one. I love it alone and even on a cold night with hot chocolate. A must try, devour, obsess, and repeat cookie.
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
I always remember as a kid thinking these were only for grown ups! These are a good rich snack to have at night while enjoying the newest episode of your favorite show! Yes they are a little bit more expensive then the normal cookie but take one bite and you'll see why you will always find these in your pantry!
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
I cannot say enough good things about this cookie. Dipping them in milk gives just enough wet to dry. The crunchy outside is the perfect crunch and it has a smooth creamy center. I tend to eat the whole bag in one sitting. Horrible I know but they are just that good
Daisy L.
Kill devil hills
I thought the mint Milano's were good I was right they were just good because these cookies right here are phenomenal day I have to have I must've bought like 25 bag so I'll still have cookies when they come off the shelf after holiday time must try if you love Milano
Kayla L.
Clearlake Oks, CA
Pepperidge cookies might just be the best thing yet. These candy cane edition are the best to get you in that Christmas spirit! Once you take a bite of one cookie, you will be craving for more. Try them the next time your out shopping!
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
These were really good but I think I prefer the original mint. I do enjoy the fun themed Milanos and the diversity of the flavors. Milano cookies will always be a great dessert. I tried these for the first time this holiday season.
Kelli N.
Wrentham, MA
I’m more of a double milk chocolate or the raspberry and chocolate fan, but the seasonal flavors are so great too! Pepperidge Farm cookies can’t be beat as far as taste and quality. Milano’s are literally the best cookies around!
Cindy R.
Olive Branch, MS
I buy Pepperidge Farms Milano cookies for Christmas stockings every single year! They are everyone's favorites and a special treat! I would love to try some other Pepperidge Farms cookies since these are so mouth-watering!
Hannah B.
Pepperidge Farm is my favorite brand and milanos ate my favorite cookie so this rating is a bit bias. Love these! I can go through the whole package in one sitting and be content. Only down fall is they eat eaten so fast!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Love this during the holiday season. I love the original ones but the mint flavor in these is so good. I bought them for no reason and I am glad I did. Would recommend to a friend and would buy again and again.
Abby B.
Are these good, and worth a try?
Mika C.
Are these any good? I've seen them in the store and they always catch my eye but I'm not really a fan of the original.
Drea T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Are these available this year? Haven't seen them anywhere
I have to do a snack review on my channle but it's like I can not but I not sure what it taste like please help?