BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The perfect balance of crisp cookies and rich, luxurious chocolate for a truly indulgent treat.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated
Soybean And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Semi Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or
Less Of: Cornstarch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey Powder, Egg Whites, Salt, Red 40 Lake, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Leavening (Baking Soda), Peppermint Oil, Vanilla Extract And Natural Flavors.

Buy on Walmart
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
I always remember as a kid thinking these were only for grown ups! These are a good rich snack to have at night while enjoying the newest episode of your favorite show! Yes they are a little bit more expensive then the normal cookie but take one bite and you'll see why you will always find these in your pantry!
Christine M.
Phoenix, AZ
Loved having these on hand over the holidays but these are good anytime. The peppermint taste isn’t over powering, it’s just right. The cookie has a great taste and my friends sand family just loved them, when I told them they were In our local markets they flipped that they can grab them too.
Alyssa G.
I get so excited for the holidays knowing that these come out!!!!! Peppermint = YUM! Love to indulge in Pepperidge farm cookies! Never a let down & the other varieties offered are also delicious.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Ahh these milanos are amazing! I love the classic to the dark chocolate and beyond! When it's my time of the month these get thrown into the cart. The texture is of a yummy cookie and a chocolate bar all in one. I love it alone and even on a cold night with hot chocolate. A must try, devour, obsess, and repeat cookie.
Jade B.
Northfield
These are so good! Great when you’re in the mood for Christmas! These make a great snack! And easy to eat! The paper packaging is often difficult but it’s worth it for what’s in it 😍
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
These are LIFE! I just tried them for the first time a couple weeks ago from a friend and then made sure I got them from the store the next time I went. The cookies are very soft with a great minty taste! They remind me of Thin Mints from the Girl Scouts a little bit. So yummy!
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
I cannot say enough good things about this cookie. Dipping them in milk gives just enough wet to dry. The crunchy outside is the perfect crunch and it has a smooth creamy center. I tend to eat the whole bag in one sitting. Horrible I know but they are just that good
Heather M.
Windermere, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Classic delicious cookies that havent changed at all over the years. Always a crowd pleaser- whats not to like about two little butter cookies held together by a little chocolatey center! Get more than one bag, because they are too good to share!
Laura W.
Berea, OH
I can’t even begin to explain how good these are. My absolute favorite and I wish I could buy them year round! Milano cookies in general are so good because they have the perfect soft to crunchy ratio. They are the best and I especially love this flavor!
Amber B.
Sugar Hill, GA
These cookies will literally melt in your mouth! They are relatively expensive for cookies but you can usually find them on sale at Kroger. The sale price is reasonable. Either way the quality is impeccable and I recommend this to all!
Abby B.
Are these good, and worth a try?
C. G.
Are these as good as they sound
Mika C.
Are these any good? I've seen them in the store and they always catch my eye but I'm not really a fan of the original.
I have to do a snack review on my channle but it's like I can not but I not sure what it taste like please help?
Drea T.
dallas, TX
Are these available this year? Haven't seen them anywhere