BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Classic Favorites Cookies.
Per 3 cookies.
140 calories.
3g sat fat, 15% DV.
70mg sodium, 3% DV.
8g sugars.

Joanna V.
Tolleson, AZ
I tried these when i was buying them and i was happily surprised how great taste they have! I loved all types of the flavors that were made
Elvia N.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I like this variety package. These cookies are so good I could sit here and eat the whole box all by myself. It’s dangerous. Some flavors are better than others but they are addicting you just can’t eat one cookie.
Shellie M.
Milano cookies have been a holiday favorite in my house for YEARS. They make the most amazing chocolate filled cookies ever. I've never had a Milano cookie I couldn't be friends with. They haven't changed over the years either. They're still the amazing cookies from when I was a kid.
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
Perfect for parties! Everybody loves Pepperidge Farm cookies so these are definitely a crowd-pleaser. Yes there are other cookies that are less expensive but these will be everybody's favorite.
Meg C.
Austin, TX
Love these classic cookies. They’ve been around forever and there is definitely a reason for that! Love these and will continue to buy!
Erica S.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love he assorted pack of Pepperidge Farm cookies. I don’t have to choose which delicious cookie to enjoy. The Milano’s light, crisp, buttery cookie with the dark chocolate inside is classic, versatile and my favorite.
Crystal B.
Yorktown , VA
Oh my! My favorite cookie! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting! They can be purchased at any grocery store, and have the best taste! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great cookie! Prefer these next to Home made!
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these classic favorites. I’m guilty of a late night snack and love these. A bit more pricey but worth it if I have a little extra to spend
E A.
These cookies are the best ! So crispy and can last when dipped in a glass of milk. I like how there's a variety to choose from.