BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Classic Favorites Cookies.
Per 3 cookies.
140 calories.
3g sat fat, 15% DV.
70mg sodium, 3% DV.
8g sugars.

lb o.
Clinton, MS
It is so hard to not buy these every time I go to the grocery store. They’re delicious and feel fancy :)
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Yes these are so good! I also love more of their cookies but I had to pick one! They’re a treat to buy!
Karen F.
I love these cookies. They taste homemade. They always are so fresh. I have been eating th for years .
Fahmida C.
Slingerlands, NY
These are the best!!!! I love them with tea. And it's always hard to just eat 1 or 2 lol. So addicting.
Cerise C.
Redondo Beach, CA
Absolutely love these cookies. They are great with tea and I always bring them out when I have company
Mary C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not good flavor anymore, tastes rather artificial. Use to be better. Cookies are much smaller also.
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Kailey C.
Bellefonte, PA
I love these cookies! They remind me of curling up on the couch to watch some lifetime movies
Danielle B.
Broussard, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best cookies ever!! Love the variety!! Give these cookies a try -- you won't be disappointed!
Ana C.
I love this assortment of cookies, perfect for a picky family and everyone has a favorite!