BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Classic Favorites Cookies.
Per 3 cookies.
140 calories.
3g sat fat, 15% DV.
70mg sodium, 3% DV.
8g sugars.

Jennifer H.
Lilburn, GA
These cookies taste like heaven!! have always been my favorite and I get them every time I go to the store.
Heather J.
Rockingham, NC
Great for any occasion. For a shower, birthday party, family get together, or just craving something sweet.
My favorite cookies to buy when I'm craving sweets. It comes with a good variety and they all taste great.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
These are my favorite go to snack when I'm craving something sweet! They taste homemade and are delicious!
TABATHA B.
Savannah, GA
My fiancé loves the Soft baked Oatmeal raisin kind Santa Cruz, I think so I but those for him all the time.
Sani T.
Annandale, VA
These are absolutely amazing I love them the only bad thing is that I could eat a whole bag in one sitting
Greta W.
Montrose, PA
Delicious cookies. Love the variety. Perfect for a snack or while you're entertaining. And very affordable
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Nothing better than this box of assorted cookies. They are delicious! Great for tea time or coffee break.
Angela K.
Youngstown, OH
Pepperidge Farm cookies are the absolute best! I love all of them, they are flavorful and alway's fresh.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
Nothing better than there classic cookies! Perfect on the go snack. Affordable I recommend kids love them