BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Classic Favorites Cookies.
Per 3 cookies.
140 calories.
3g sat fat, 15% DV.
70mg sodium, 3% DV.
8g sugars.

Josabeth C.
Stockton, CA
If your lazy like me to bake cookies every weekend. These getting a box of these cookies is your best bet. They taste great.
Jennifer T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are good and simple and classic. I love the chocolate mixed with the buttery cookie. I like the crispiness of them.
Sandy H.
Lawrence
I absolutely love these, and the fact that you can have a different cookie Everytime is great, I just love the variety
Vicki A.
Warren, PA
Can't beat their flavor. Milano plain is my favorite. Been getting these for years but I only eat cookies on occasion.
Steph G.
West New York, NJ
I always oick these up around the holidays for parties and snacks at work for me and my coworkers. Great with coffee
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
A must have when company is coming over! A variety that has all great cookies, there's enough for everyone to enjoy!
Stephanie m.
Amazinggggggggggg cookies!!!! Gosh i could eat these all dall long!!!! My favoritesss brand they're stuff are good
Jennifer C.
Roxboro, NC
Does peregrine farms really make a bad cookie? AI always go for the variety pack because who doesn't want them all?
Dianne E.
Ford City
Any cookie from pepperidge farms is delicious. I love the variety pack so I can have some of all my favorites.
melody b.
Springfield, OR
An old faithful that can be counted on at all times. All grocery stores I've been to has them in stock as well.