BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Classic Favorites Cookies.
Per 3 cookies.
140 calories.
3g sat fat, 15% DV.
70mg sodium, 3% DV.
8g sugars.

Meg C.
Austin, TX
Love these classic cookies. They’ve been around forever and there is definitely a reason for that! Love these and will continue to buy!
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always buy the classic box because it has all the cookies that me and my son enjoy. This box can never last long in the house. Lol
Amelia H.
Nashville
Is the classics, what's not to love? All delicious! Perfect crunch, great flavor. Only problem is they never last long enough. Haha
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
Love the classic short bread cookies lightly sweet but not to rich I like my sweets but not to sweet. Great in taste and variety
E A.
These cookies are the best ! So crispy and can last when dipped in a glass of milk. I like how there's a variety to choose from.
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
the best all of them i have eaten all of them and they all good,not expensive at all,no cons,the are the best highly recommend
Mariah L.
Flat Rock, MI
Always had these growing up when visiting the grandparents! They are yummy classics that will always have a place in the shop.
Josabeth C.
Stockton, CA
If your lazy like me to bake cookies every weekend. These getting a box of these cookies is your best bet. They taste great.
Angela K.
It is an ok product if you're craving something sweet and have nothing else. The product isn't very strong or rich in taste.
Amy X.
I love cookies! I like variety bags, but you always run out of the better ones first. Anyone want the last cookie in the bag?