BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Classic Favorites Cookies.
Per 3 cookies.
140 calories.
3g sat fat, 15% DV.
70mg sodium, 3% DV.
8g sugars.

Angela S.
Austin, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these classic favorites. I’m guilty of a late night snack and love these. A bit more pricey but worth it if I have a little extra to spend
Denise W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great go to cookie. Light and crunchy. Packed full of flavor and great packaging. A very quality cookie. Great price and available everywhere.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Purchased this pack for a get together and was repeatedly asked what cookies they were because they were delicious. Great conversation starter.
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These things are the bomb!!!! There so soft but yet crunchy!!! When I have cheat days I go to the store and these are the first things I buy!!
adlexa b.
Hampton , VA
I love this brand and there products! I've been eating the classic cookies since I was a kid! Still just as good and now my kids eat them!!!
Joanna V.
Tolleson, AZ
I tried these when i was buying them and i was happily surprised how great taste they have! I loved all types of the flavors that were made
cori t.
Cleveland, OH
it is a good mix of Pepperidge cookies to try. I like that everytime I want a snack I can try something different without wasting my money.
Reece C.
The classic cookies are to die for! They melt in your mouth! They are so good! They are that little bit of sweet you look for after a meal!
Edith M.
Glendale, CA
My son and husband both love these. I like them with my tea or coffee. It has variety so I love that since we all like different things.
Meg G.
Austin, TX
Love these classic cookies. They’ve been around forever and there is definitely a reason for that! Love these and will continue to buy!