BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Classic Favorites Cookies.
Per 3 cookies.
140 calories.
3g sat fat, 15% DV.
70mg sodium, 3% DV.
8g sugars.

Nyquiah W.
Saint Marys, GA
I specifically go for this bag of cookies when shopping. It's like having a million of your favorite kinds of cookies without buying the individual bags. & whatever cookie I don't like, I just end up giving it away. Pepperidge Farm cookies are always so fresh, buttery, & rich.
Anna X.
One of my sweet indulgences that I like to keep around. I don't eat too many sweets so I like to keep a couple things for when I'm in the mood. These cookies are simply divine. The dark chocolate just melts in your mouth.
Jeena C.
Forest Grove, OR
I am not a fan of store bought cookies but Pepperidge farm makes really good ones. They have lots of varieties and I think something for everyone. They seems to use quality ingredients and have some good combinations. I would recommend them to someone looking for a 'Fancier' store bought option.
Bunna L.
Oceanside, CA
Pepperidge classic cookies! Yum! Almost every time I go to the store I have to buy them and hide them in my secret stash because if my boys find it it'll be all gone in a blink of an eye because it's that good! Of course, it's my guilty pleasure so I have something not to share right?
Laura T.
Corona, NY
I love these !!
I love the assortment, I love the chocolate ones, but there's definitely enough to choose from, I love the buttery taste they're perfectly indulgent, they are not overly sweet they're just delicious.😍
Summer S.
McComb, MS
These classic cookies are exactly that, classic. I love sitting down at night to watch a movie with a bag of these. These classic cookies remind me of my parents house and being young. They could also be called the "good ole days" cookie!
Rachael G.
Dawsonville, Ga
These cookies are so yummy with a little milk to dip them in. The texture is firm yet they melt in your mouth when you bite into them. Delicious all around. Met and exceeded my expectations and would definitely recommend.
Carla H.
Gainesville, GA
Pepperidge Farm cookies are amazing . I love the Farm Cookie Classic Favorites. It has a wide variety of cookies to try . And each cookie is very delicious! The packaging always reminds me of happy childhood me worries. I would recommend this variety pack to anyone .
Amber F.
Folsom, CA
These cookies are so good. I usually don't like store bought cookies but these are so good. They also have a lot of different flavors and types. I love the chocolate and mint flavored ones and the shortbread cookies.
Sarah F.
Wyoming, MN
These bring me back to childhood and the fond memories of having Pepperidge Farm cookies with my mom, aunts & grandma with coffee and sitting on the patio. Such a Satisfying little treat.