BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Classic Favorites Cookies.
Per 3 cookies.
140 calories.
3g sat fat, 15% DV.
70mg sodium, 3% DV.
8g sugars.

Elvia N.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I like this variety package. These cookies are so good I could sit here and eat the whole box all by myself. It’s dangerous. Some flavors are better than others but they are addicting you just can’t eat one cookie.
Ty E.
I absolutely love these. Has enough of each classic cookie and always taste the same as the pack before. This brand is all time classic and remains one of the top when it comes to taste and quality cookies!
Suzanna C.
Whittier, CA
I love these so much!!!!! I honestly am always so tempted to eat the entire box. There is such a good variety, and whatever cookie you choose you won't lose! A holy grail product from pepperidge farm honestly.
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
Perfect for parties! Everybody loves Pepperidge Farm cookies so these are definitely a crowd-pleaser. Yes there are other cookies that are less expensive but these will be everybody's favorite.
Liliana B.
Fairburn
Variety variety variety!! I like variety because I eat the ones I like and leaves the ones I don't lol. Seriously though, pepperidge farms has some great baked goods!!
Jessica F.
Kingsville, TX
These are wonderful! Sweet and buttery, seriously dangerous because I want to eat them all whenever I get them. They're perfect for get togethers or part of a gift.
Emily P.
Pepperidge Farm Cookies are a serious danger to have in the house - they're addictive! I especially love the classic favorites box from Pepperidge Farm because you get to sample all the delicious favorites from the brand, without having to buy a whole box of just one cookie - which usually is eaten quickly. This way, everyone can share in the yum!
Cat D.
If anyone knows how to do cookies it's pepperidge farms. They're always perfectly baked and full of flavor. This bag contains something for everyone, great for get together a, brunch, or even alone in front of the tv. Before you know it the bag will be gone so you should probably get 2.
Christina R.
One of my favorite cookies when it comes to entertaining. While on the slightly more expensive side we do enjoy them around the holidays for parties. These cookies surpass expectations every time. If you don't have time to bake these are a great go to dessert.
Jennifer S.
Caguas
Just your classic good with hot cocoa butter cookies 🍪 not overwhelming feeling (taste wise), so that's good in the sense that you can eat a lot but you also get fat a lot looool ! But yes for people who like they're cookies with good ol' ingredients, simple yet yummy 💯 recommended!