BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Classic Favorites Cookies.
Per 3 cookies.
140 calories.
3g sat fat, 15% DV.
70mg sodium, 3% DV.
8g sugars.

Taylor H.
Blaine , MN
These do not last more than maybe two whole days in my house? No matter where I hide them my son and husband seem to sniff them out. The chocolate center melts in your mouth and the water on each side is light and buttery. I usually (try) to have just one every morning with my coffee.
Shellie M.
Milano cookies have been a holiday favorite in my house for YEARS. They make the most amazing chocolate filled cookies ever. I've never had a Milano cookie I couldn't be friends with. They haven't changed over the years either. They're still the amazing cookies from when I was a kid.
Erica S.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love he assorted pack of Pepperidge Farm cookies. I don’t have to choose which delicious cookie to enjoy. The Milano’s light, crisp, buttery cookie with the dark chocolate inside is classic, versatile and my favorite.
Crystal B.
Yorktown , VA
Oh my! My favorite cookie! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting! They can be purchased at any grocery store, and have the best taste! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great cookie! Prefer these next to Home made!
Cassidy S.
Oh my- these are so GOOOOOD! So you know when you buy a box of cookies for a group of people, and then before the get together you consume them all?! No? Just me? Oh... yeah, well that's how good these are. Love them all. I buy these boxes when I'm feeling extra unhealthy because I know I'm going to stuff myself. Whoops!
Katherine C.
East Elmhurst, NY
These cookies taste great and it's convenient that this pack has a mix of all my favorites. They taste delicious and are one of my go to snacks. They are really affordable and taste great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth!
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
These are so good! I will warn you that they can be addicting and you might eat the whole bag in one sitting. I don't eat sweets often but I will repurchase these in the future. Everyone should try these!
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
Pepperidge farm cookies are wonderful. Better than your average shelf cookie, but not so special to get from a bakery. I purchased mine at my local grocery store. They are affordable, and delicious. All of their cookies are delicious, and I enjoy them.
CiCi M.
Winter Park, FL
OMG I literally just found this variety pack a couple months ago and was in heaven! I love them all! And I love how there is a mix of them all in one! A great snack for parties or get together or if you're like me just for yourself!
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge farm cookies are really really good. I wouldn't say here particularly healthy but you don't eat these to be healthy. They know how to Make a good rich cookie. Definitely worth a try if you're not on a diet.